Chapter 32

Rutvika's P.O.V. :

I woke up with throbbing pain in my head wondering where I am and I suddenly remembered the events that happened earlier. My kidnapping and the familiar touch of my father whom I once used to adore a lot. Guess life proved that my decision to run away from him was absolutely right. He is brutal and I know it. My hands were tied by jute ropes tearing down my skin. A cloth securely wrapped around my mouth to prevent any screaming with another rope tied to my legs. I slowly under my dizzy vision to the drug given earlier tried to analyze my surrounding. It was a plain room but had a bed and some photo frames. I looked at one of them where my father, Ritik and some other woman with a girl about my age stood. Maybe my dad remarried after mum had sent those divorce papers through the lawyer.

In the next picture, stood only Ritik and that girl. Ritik had a fake smile pasted on his face and I could see it quite easily. This made me confused. But my confusion soon got cleared up as the lights in the room turned on and my eyes fell upon those which I'd missed for a too long time. My baby brother had really grown too much. But his tear filled eyes made my heart clench. He slowly made his way towards me and bending he removed the cloth from my mouth telling me to speak in a hushed voice. 

"How are you Ritik?" were the first words that left my mouth and he engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. He said,"I am fine now that I saw you." He explained me how he had been missing me and mum. My assumption was correct that dad had remarried and abused and even murdered her wife. Hailey, her daughter who was of my age, still lived in this dreaded house. Ritik said that the girl was really like a twin of mine and his words made me smile. I asked him where I was but he had no clue. I shifted a bit towards the window and saw outside. We were at least on the 3rd floor or more than that. Now I knew where I am. I am in our haveli at Pune. This was passed from one generation to the next and at present owned by dad. I was thinking about how to escape but my little brother sure was helpful this time as he spoke,"As you've told me the place, I'll tell about it to Sargam brother. He'll help you then. Otherwise Dad wants to kill you." "You and Hailey will be safe as well" I said while giving him a weak smile. He had brought me some food and after feeding me, the doorbell rang and he ran into his room fearing dad. My last ray of hope is Sargam getting Ritik's message at present. 

Another girl was thrown into the room soon after while I still pretended to sleep but I heard his words clearly,"You'll both now pay for what you have done. After I kill you both, you'll surely rot in hell." with a wicked smile on his face I observed from the corner of my eye, he left the room. I was shocked to the core. I hope they reach here in time. Otherwise it will be too late.

I looked at the badly bruised girl with blood all over her face. It was the girl from the picture. Hailey. He had tortured her so badly. I don't know what to do.

Meanwhile:

"Yeah, send those weapons there on the beachside. I'll take those two there tomorrow."

 Nobody would be able to recognize who they are or who killed them.