chapter 15

Desi's POV

I woke up, its now 6:30 am. I look over and see Niall sleeping, he looked so cute smirking in his sleep.

I turned towards him, and placed my hand on his cheek. he smiled more, you could obviously tell he wasn't asleep anymore.

"morning babe" I whispered kissing his lips

he smiled more, still pretending to sleep.

I stood up only to be pulled back down by Niall, he laid on top of me not letting me get up.

"babe we got school" I laughed

"let's not go" he whispered "let's just stay home all day, and watching movies and cuddle"

"as much as I'd love that, I can't cause I got a report tomorrow, plus you already missed yesterday" I sat pushing him off of me and standing up.

"fine" he moaned

I smiled as I threw a pillow at him to get up.

"can I straighten your hair baby" Niall said standing up

"no, I don't wanna get burned" I laughed looking for clothes

"come on" he came behind me and wrapped his arms around me nesting his chin in my neck

"okay babe, now go get dressed, I'm going to take a shower" I said walking to the bathroom

"okay babe" he said smiling

I got in the shower, it felt nice to just feel the water on my body. I looked down at my stomach seeing bruises on my sides, tears fell from my eyes. 

I looked at my legs to see even more bruises, my thighs were the worst. I burst into tears leaning against the shower wall.

"are you okay babe?" Niall knocked on the door

"yeah just finishing up" I wiped my tears away.

I put on my blue skinny jeans with a orange t shirt. I walked out to Niall alright holding my blow dryer and straightener.

Niall was wear black skinny jeans with an orange shirt.

"you decided to match me?" I laughed

"no you dress like me honey" he said laughing

I sat down and let Niall do my hair, while I put my make up on.

"you know you don't need make up right?"

"yeah I know babe, but it hides my bruises" I said

Niall got quite, not saying a word.

"you okay?" I said turning around to him

"I just wish I could take all your pain away, and give it to me" Niall was done straightening my hair, he then sat down on the bed.

I stood up and sat on his lap, I kissed his cheek.

"Niall, you do what you can and I appreciate that each day" he looked at me

"your just so perfect in my eyes"

"and that's all that matters to me" I put my forehead on his

"come on let's get to school, I'll get your backpack"

we got into my truck and drove to school. Niall opened my car door once we got to school, he intertwined our fingers while walking down the hall way.

we got to my locker "well I don't wanna be late for first hour" he smiled pecking my lips and saying goodbye.

I grabbed my books and walked to Mr Macs class, today was that competition. I walked into class just on time.