chapter ten

for thanksgiving, the dinner was going to take place in the church.

tori and richie got there and saw how nice everything looked all set up.

tori noticed that campbell and elle showed up with a pumpkin pie.

after everyone had mostly eaten, it was time for the desert.

"hey, everyone. hi. so, at thanksgiving, my mom used to ask us to say what we're thankful for." helena said making everyone groan.

"oh, come on. nobody? do i have to go first?" helena asked.

"all right. all right. um... i'm thankful for... how hard my team fought at touch football. oh, and i'm thankful that luke hasn't lost his throwing arm. let's give it up for luke!" jason said.

"uh, i'm thankful i can get stoned every day without my parents on my ass. though, i miss them giving me a hard time." clark said.

"well, i'm thankful for clark. for saying what we've all been thinking. you know, we all... miss home. we miss our moms, dads. what we want to say is, wait for us. you know... we'll find our way back. i also want to say thank you to everybody who cooked tonight. toast, a toast!" allie said raising her glass.

"to all the cooks!" allie said as everyone cheered.

"um, i have something i'm really thankful for. i'm gonna marry luke. who does still have his throwing arm and he's also the love of my life. you're all invited. um, it's going to be the first wedding in the new world, so hit me up if you how to make a wedding cake." helena said as everyone clapped and cheered.

"dessert to celebrate!" gwen said as everyone started to go.

tori went to get a slice of pumpkin pie while richie went and got some cookies.

afterwards, they had a show from the improve class that consisted of bean and a few others.

it ended up backfiring because they started to make fun of allie making bean feel guilty.

she had no idea that they would make fun of allie like that.

"okay, great show, guys." will said clapping to make them stop.

"no! you can't stop me! i'm in charge here! i am the witch!" lexie said.

"yeah, we get it." will said.

"you dare to defy my power?" lexie said.

"i'm not in this improve, lexie." will said.

"oh, but you are. you are a henchman. arrest the henchman!" lexie said.

"that's enough, i think." allie said before she walked out of the church.

-

after the dinner, tori went over to harry's house to spend the night.

he had skipped thanksgiving since he was still staying in bed.

tori wanted to help him through this depression as best she could but she wasn't exactly sure how.

they were both laying in his bed and he noticed that tori was holding her stomach and she let out a groan.

"are you okay?" harry asked her.

"i think i'm just gonna go to the bathroom." tori said before she got up.

she stumbled into the bathroom that was just beside his room and she quickly fell to her knees and started puking.

"harry." tori mumbled.