Chapter Thirty Six 🙌🏽

Start from the beginning

"Of course not!" The thigh boy chuckled. Yoongi let out a squeal when Jungkook picked him up and kissed him passionately. The two smiled in the kiss as their lips molded perfectly together. Yoongi had his legs wrapped around his waist while his hands around his neck.

Jungkook broke away only to be pulled back in by his demanding boy. Yoongi giggled when he finally allowed for them to separate.

"I love you. "Jungkook spoke. There was so much love and adoration in his eyes that Yoongi felt his cheeks burn.

"I love you too. "And with a final peck, Yoongi untangled himself and watched his lover walk out with a frown on his face.

"This boy. "Yoongi scoffed. The small male wandered around until he found his bus pass — the two haven't went car shopping yet — and quickly left the house and on the nearest bus.

What was Yoongi doing? He was following Jungkook. Yoongi was on Jungkook's phone one day when a text from an unknown number came through, and he accidentally read the messages between Jungkook and the mystery person.

Yoongi gnawed on his bottom lip as the bus was going in the direction he needed. The text he read just didn't set right with him, he feared the worse.

Jungkookie would never cheat on me. He loves me. He told me so this morning. And yet all that reassurance did nothing to appease his mind. Yoongi had already been cheated on once with someone who claimed to love him, so what was stopping Jungkook from doing the same?

Who is he meeting up with? Why couldn't he have told me?

The bus soon came to a stop and Yoongi quickly got off and wandered into the Starbucks. After purchasing a drink, the pale male sat in a corner where he waited. Jungkook walked in some time after and sat with his back facing his boyfriend, who he had no idea was there.

Yoongi watched as the thigh boy fiddled around with his phone, probably checking to make sure the unknown person would still show up.

After a short while, the bell that hung on the top of the door rang, signaling the arrival of a customer. Only, this customer was someone who Yoongi never wanted to see.

Park Jimin.

The male had a smile adorning his squishy cheeks as he ran his fingers through his freshly dyed jet black hair.

Yoongi bit down hard on his bottom lip, so much to the point where the familiar metallic taste of blood invaded his mouth

Jimin made his way over and sat down right in front of Jungkook who, nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"Park"

"Jeon"

The two glared at each other. Hate was clearly expressed in their dark brown eyes. Jungkook never broke eye contact as he swirled the straw around his caramel frappe.