4

Author's POV

WARNING TRIGGER MOMENT AHEAD ⚠️

Jungkook went back to his room. He opened his window to get fresh air. He also put the lube back to his brother's room. He went on his computer and started researching about his biology project.

Something, however, did taunt him when he was looking for information. It said that a boy could become pregnant if he was to have unprotected sex. Jungkook only thought that women got pregnant but a few cases of men have been appearing. He didn't dwell on it because he thought that this isn't something that would happen with the first time, so them not using a condom was okay.

A few hours later, Jungkook was still doing homework when his brother came in his room. Jungkook got up and ran to hug him. "Brother, guess what?" He shouted. "My friend, who came for the project, gave me this." He said showing his brother the fidget cube. "I can focus and do hard math questions." He said all happy.

"That's good. Don't rely on it too much." His brother said. "How was your friend?" Jahyung asked. "he was good. he's my boyfriend now. I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said yes. W-we also made love." he added the last part in a whisper because he was shy.

"WHAT THE HELL, DID YOU JUST SAY?" Jahyung shouted. Jungkook didn't know how to react so he repeated his sentence. "W-we made love." Jungkook said. "Were did you learn that?" His brother asked.

"No-nowhere, I promise. I-I just knew what to do." Jungkook said still looking down. "Go downstairs. Dinner is ready." Jahyung said. "Won't you be joining me?" Jungkook asked. "I will be down soon." He answered.

Jahyung walked to his office. He opened his computer and sat down to watch the surveillance cameras that he had installed in the house. He looked at Jungkook's room and pressed playback. When he was done, he called for a maid. "Call Jungkook for me." The maid bowed and left. "Brother, you called for me." Jungkookd said before walking in the room.

"Did he agree for you to do that?" Jahyung asked. "Who brother?" Jungkook asked. "Your friend." Jahyung looked up and Jungkook looked down and nodded slowly. He was getting the same look he gets before he's punished.

"Y-yes, brother. He agreed." Jungkook answered. Jahyung got up and walked towards Jungkook.

He suddenly pushed him against the wall and held his neck in his hand against the palm of his hand. "YOU HAD SEX IN MY FUCKING HOUSE...." Jahyung was furious and his hand kept on getting tighter. "B-bro-ther... I-I..c... c-an't... b-breath..." Jungkook tried saying and finally his brother released his hand.

Jungkook was coughing and tried to get air in his lung but before he could, he felt a kick to the stomach, which made him fall to the ground. He looked up to see his brother take off his belt and before he knew it, it had made contact with his back, making him shout in pain.

"Take off your clothes." Jungkook looked at his brother fearfully and slowly took off his clothes. Jungkook didn't know why Jahyung was mad. They both liked each other so shouldn't his brother be happy for him?

Once he was done, his brother told him to kneel down, which he did. His brother left the room and soon came back with handcuffs. Upon seeing that, Jungkook started shaking. He wanted to run away but he was naked and vulnerable.

He was pulled by his brother to the nearest table and cuffed. "I will beat you 50 times. If you make a sound... I will restart..." Jahyung said. "Brother, did I d-do something wrong? I-I love him, did I d-do something wrong?" Jungkook asked as tears slowly fall down his face.

Jahyung looked at his brother and maniacally laughed. "Jungkook, you had sex with a man in my house." Jahyung said and Jungkook's eyes widened. "You are a bad boy and bad boys should be punished." Jahyung added before the first contact with Jungkook's skin happened. Jungkook yelped because he didn't expect it.

"Restart..." Jahyung said. He hit him harder this time and the marks started showing. A few minutes later, Jahyung was at 25.

"LOUDER..." He shouted and Jungkook flinched. "25..." he whispered. His face was covered in tears and he had tried to move away from the belt but the handcuffs retained him. "Enough marking on the back." Jahyung said.

Before Jungkook knew it, he was on his back and Jahyung made sure to aim for his privates. "Ahhh..." Jungkook shouted and Jahyung stopped. "We have to restart now. You made a sound." He said wipping the sweat off of his forehead.

"F-forgive me, brother." Jungkook shouted still trying to move away but not able to. "I-I'm sorry." He whispered again. At this point, Jahyung decided to stop because he had probably gotten a 100 beating.

"So, you want to fuck a guy? I will fuck you. Horny little brothers have to be taught a lesson." Jahyung said and turned Jungkook on his from again. Jungkook had never seen that the terrifying look in his brother's eyes and before he knew it, a piercing ripping pain was felt in his lower back and he couldn't help it but scream in agony.

His brother kept on moving and made disgusting noises as he raped his own brother. "I hope you never bring that slut here again." He said and came deep inside his brother. He pulled out and spit on Jungkook before getting up and pulling his pants on. "You're fucking bleeding. That's disgusting." he stated before walking towards the door.

"No food tonight and no breakfast or lunch. You will go to school tomorrow and break up with this boy." Jungkook looked up upon hearing the word break-up. "If you don't break up with him, then don't fucking come back in my house." He added and Jungkook nodded scared. "Did you hear me?" Jahyung said before unlocking the handcuffs and leaving the room. "Y-yes. I'm sorry for being bad again." Jungkook mumbled. For the first time in his life, Jungkook felt abused and unloved by his brother. He felt unsafe.

After Jahyung left, Jungkook had tried to get up but kept on falling back down due to the pain. The maid felt so much pity for him, so she came in and helped him in his room.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook-ah." The maid said. "It's okay, Sarah-Noona. Brother always knows best. I am sure he didn't mean any harm." Jungkook said looking down. Tears started falling down upon seeing the blood that stained his legs. "I-I just wish that somebody loved me to not always punish me." Jungkook smiled bittersweetly.

"Jungkook-ah..." Sarah was about to say something but was interrupted by Jahyung. "Sarah... please do go tend to dinner." Sarah bowed and left. "Come to my room, later. I need my dick cleaned." he said looking at her.

Sarah had worked for them for years now and didn't agree with the way Jahyung treated Jungkook. She had seen him slap him for spilling water on the floor by accident. She had seen the way he taught him math and it sucked because she couldn't do anything. If she called the cops, they wouldn't arrest Jahyung because he's high in power. It also didn't help that Jungkook's brain damage didn't help him recognize the problem at hand.

"Jungkook, get up." Jahyung ordained. When Jungkook tried but failed, Jahyung walked up to him and pulled him forcefully making him whimper in pain. He pulled him harshly but Jungkook's legs let go and he fall again. Jahyung sighed and he dragged Jungkook by the arm as Jungkook screamed begging his brother to stop. He brought him to the bathroom and threw him in the shower. He opened the cold water and Jungkook screamed in pain. "P-please stop." He begged again and again but Jahyung didn't care.

"I don't listen to bad boys." After Jahyung said that, Jungkook took in all that his brother was doing. He truly thought that he had done something wrong. Jahyung inserted his fingers inside of Jungkook and washed out his semen. Jungkook kept on trying to move away due to the pain but Jahyung stopped him. "Stop moving. I have to clean you." Jahyung said and Jungkook stopped fussing, scared that his brother would do the painful thing again.

When he was done washing him, Jahyung stood up and left, leaving Jungkook to crawl out of the bathroom and go to his bedroom. Using his arms, he pulled himself up and crawled into the covers. "Jungkook-ah..." he heard someone whisper. "Sarah-Noona..." Jungkook said. Sarah came and hugged the younger, who cried in his arms, she also gave him a snack. When she was ready to go, she gave him an ointment and explained to him how to use it in order to be able to walk the next day. With that, Jungkook fall asleep.