My body got hotter from the pet name.

My fingers hooked into his pajama bottoms as I pulled him closed to my body. At that moment, I forgot what happened just a few hours ago. All I wanted was Stiles as he kissed and touched me the way he was right now. Something inside me was yearning for him to take me and I wanted it as well.

"Stiles, I wan-" I began but everything stopped when I heard the door open.

"Stiles! Juliette!" Noah's voice could be heard from downstairs, "I'm home! Are you guys asleep?"

Stiles and I pulled away like a bucket of ice water had been poured over us. Stiles rushed over to the bathroom as I got under the sheets. I pretended to be asleep as soon as Noah opened the door to Stiles' room. I held my breath as I waited for him to leave, which he did as soon as he looked over the room.

I let out a sigh once I heard Noah enter his own room.

I rolled over under the sheets as I covered my eyes. That was way too close. The last thing I wanted was to get caught in the act.

The heat from under the sheets became uncomfortable as I climbed out of bed to remove the sweatpants. I tiptoed over to the bathroom door and knocked on it, catching Stiles by surprise as I heard something crashing inside.

"Yes?" he asked.

I laughed, "Are you okay? Your dad went to his room. You can come out."

"Um..." he hesitated, "About that, I might need a minute..."

"Oh..." I turned red, understanding what he meant by that, "Um... do you need help?"

I heard Stiles choke on his saliva, "What?!"

"Is there anything you need from me to help you with? I don't know..." I asked, getting shy at the thought of Stiles' current state at the moment.

"No!" Stiles exclaimed, "Not that I would love that, but I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do... I-I can handle this."

"Okay... " I answered back, "I'll just go ahead and go to sleep then. Goodnight, babe!"

"Good night baby girl," he called out.

I smiled at the pet name again before turning away and heading back to his bed. It didn't take long for me to knock out. I didn't feel when Stiles came back to bed. I just knew that I was being held throughout the night because I didn't have a single dream that night.

—-

I shifted a bit to hug my pillow a bit tighter. I hummed in approval as it smelled like Stiles. I smiled when I felt a familiar hand on my waist. It was Sunday and all I wanted to do was stay in bed.

"Baby girl..." I heard Stiles' voice.

I hummed before I replied, "Yeah?"

"As much as I would like to cuddle all day," he laughed, "I just got a call from your mom, asking me to drive you home..."

"You are such a mood killer..." I groaned.

With a sigh, I let go of my pillow, which I find it to be Stiles himself. I didn't get far away from the bed when I heard Stiles choke on his saliva once more. When I looked over to him he was looking at my lower half. Looking down myself, I recalled sleeping without sweats. Now, the batman t-shirt had ridden up giving Stiles a good view of my legs and a hint of my underwear.

I give him a wicked smile as I asked him, "Seeing something you like?"

"You are going to be the death of me," Stiles answered, biting his lip.