"MashAllah congratulations!" Baba comes in with his arms raised . Asher stands up as Baba engulfs him in a hug. Aunty congratulates me and kisses my forehead. I politely reply as baba and mama hug me to them.

"I'm so happy for you Romey." Baba says as he kisses my forehead. My mother sheds a few tears and my heart instantly drops. "Mama please don't cry." I whisper wiping the tears away with the pad of my thumb.

"I'm just so happy for you Romaisa. I'm glad you found the one." She says hugging me again.

"Yay we're going to plan a wedding! Yay!" Shiza says as she dances along with a Zackariyah in her arms. We all laugh at her as Zacky is spun around.

"MashAllah this is amazing! Let's sit down and discuss some few things shall we." Baba says sitting beside Asher. I sit back down into the seat I was in before as Aunty and mama sit on the across the table. Shizas sits right beside me with Zacky in her lap, causing me to to move to the edge of the sofa. The edge of the sofa that connects with the sofa of Asher's. If I move my foot just a bit, it'll touch his. It sounds like nothing but man is it getting hot in here.

From the side of my eye I see Asher smirk. "Ok so first things first. When will the nikkah be?" Aunty says as mother gets out a notepad. Oh my Allah, they're going all professional on us.

"How about in two weeks." Baba suggests. Two weeks?! That's so soon! But since nobody ask the girl that is getting married, all the 'adults' nod confirming it.

"Perfect, we can do it at the local mosque InshAllah, the wedding can be at a hall. So what about the wedding?" Aunty says as mama writes some stuff down.

"I know the perfect hall with the perfect price, and how about we leave the clothing to the young ones here, I hear Asher has a good taste." Baba says smiling at a blushing Asher.

"Oh I got an idea," Shiza exclaims, all eyes go onto her as she says,"how about Asher designs or buys Romaisa's dress and Romaisa does Asher's?"

My mother and Aunty whisper something before mama says, "I think that is a fantastic idea. I'm sure you two will choose well."

"Well I think that's all." Baba says putting his hands together. Aunty and mama start protesting, "no that's not all, we still have a lot. But leave it be I'll just discuss them with Hamsa on the phone." My mother says addressing Aunty by her name.

"Should we let them exchange numbers?" Baba says to Aunty and mama, talking as we're not there. Aunty nods and says, "I suppose." Baba gestures to us as we both stand there awkwardly.

"Here, why don't you type your number in." Asher says holding out his phone to me, I hear Aunty, Shiza and mama giggle and talk hushly as I grab hold of the phone. My fingers touch his hands and even though he had caught me by the waist once, I feel tiny tingles run up my arm.

I quickly type my phone number and give it back to him. "Jazakallah." He says pocketing his phone, I nod replying, "waiyuk."

"Mama, can Shiza sleep over?" I ask turning to her. My mother nods and says, "if it's alright with you Hamsa."

Aunty nods and says, "of course. They are sisters now."

Shiza and I grin at each other, knowing we're not going to get a wink of sleep tonight. We all start heading towards the door, Zacky hugs Asher tightly.

"See you soon buddy." Asher says messing up Zackys hair. "Asalam alaikum." He then says nodding at my parents and giving me a small smile. "Walaikum asalam." We reply as Aunty and mama finish up. Shiza waves with us as they head out into the cold night.