Chapter 2

I wake up in a pool of blood. Next to me is a pile of random bodys. The stench of death emanates from all around me. I seem to be in a small abandon park. And that's what I get for getting drunk. I stand on my shaking legs and try to find some sight of where I am. Looking around I see the girl's house from yesterday. It's surrounded by caution tape. I feel myself being compelled to go to it. Just as I approach the door, I feel what seems like a miniscule punch on the shoulder. I turn to see the girl. Her face is streaked with tears and she pulls her small fist back to punch me again. I grab her fist just before it it makes contact. I bend her wrist back just enough to make her squeal demonstrating my power over the situation. She snatches her hand away and begins to walk away. What the fuck is wrong with her?! She just walks up and punches me and now she's walking away! I run up in front of her. She raises a questioning eyebrow. I open my mouth to speak but I can't seem to find the right words. I just stand there like a moron under her judgemental gaze. "Are you going to kill me?" She ask that damn question again! Part of me wants to keep her but I need to feel her warm blood in my hands and watch her life slip away. Before I know what I'm doing, I'm on top of her with my knife raised above my head. And she just fucking looks at me, completely calm as I plunge my knife into her lower abdomen. She grunts with pain. My eyes somehow widen even more, there's a sharp pain in my chest yet nothing has touched me.

I leap up and run down the road until I enter a random house. A couple lay on a bed making out. I'm clearly interrupting, they turn as I thump through the window. I reach into the pocket of my bloody white sweatshirt to find it empty. Damn I just had to stab the bitch and forget my knife. I sigh and leave the room and dumbstruck couple in search of the kitchen. I grab a large knife and turn to meet the tip of a gun. The naked man stands before me holding with shaking hands a small hand gun. I keep my head down and mostly covered by my hood, I like the look of fear and shock that can only be attained by surprise. "W-who are you?" He asks nervously.

"Jeff" I answer in an ominous voice as I mockingly twirl the knife around my fingers. The man's hands now shake violently. I slowly raise my head allowing him to see my full beauty. He drops the gun and runs for the door. I'm filled with rage at his willingness to abandon his lover. I throw the knife sending it's entire blade into the man's skull. He dies before his body can hit the ground. I collect another knife and head back up to the bedroom where the woman cowers in fear.

"It's ok." I assure her in a soft voice " just go to sleep." At the final word I ran my knife through her heart. Unlike the man, I made her eternal beautiful. I miss my knife. Normal knifes don't cut half as well. And... it just doesn't feel the same.