Chapter 12

"Well that's enough of that." Jay laughed as he gently pushed the two apart.

Everyone at the party laughed then Ben used them to the front of the group. (y/n) and Carlos stood together to the left of Ben and Mal and once step lower. Both pairs held their significant other's hand as they looked over the could that had gathered together. Ben smiled down at the princess and her gentleman then to the crowd before smiling.

"Looking back at yesterday, I thought I gave it everything but still there's so much road ahead of me." Ben sang

Mal decided to continue the song as she looked up at him "When I look into your eyes, I guess I didn't recognize who we are and all that we can be."

The two of them stepped down to where (y/n) and Carlos were and motioned for them to follow. Both pairs walked onto the deck to get ready to start the real party with a large group dance. As they went down the steps Carlos and (y/n) sang together.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself but it's worth it in the end. Cause in your heart is where it all begin.

Everyone at the party then joined together as they all danced in a large group. "We gotta be bold We gotta be brave We gotta be free We gotta get loud Making that change You gotta believe (woah) And we'll rise up and shine We can be bold We can be brave Let everyone see It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey) It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey) It starts with you and me."

Carlos and Evie then Pulled over to the edge of the ship to sing together " Everybody's got something that they can bring."

Jay and mal came a joined them " But who you are is who you need to be " as they sang mal rested her head on jay's shoulder and smiled to her friends.

" 'Cause in your heart is where it all begins" the girls sang as the four VK's joined back together with their dates in the large group.

"We gotta be bold We gotta be brave We gotta be free We gotta get loud Making that change You gotta believe (woah) We'll look deep inside And we'll rise up and shine We can be bold We can be brave Let everyone see It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey) It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey) It starts with you and me." Everyone sang as they danced and splashed each other with the standing water that was on the deck from the battle that had happened before.

Mal, Evie and (y/n) then all came together and smiled to each other "." The whole party then splashed the water again and for one last time sang the chorus together.

"We gotta be bold We gotta be brave We gotta be free We gotta get loud Making that change You gotta believe (woah) We'll look deep inside And we'll rise up and shine We can be bold We can be brave Let everyone see It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey) It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey) It starts with you and me."

At the end of the song Carlos Twirled (y/n) in the center of the dance floor and cupped her cheek gently kissed her before taking her hand and running her up the stairs so that they could stand next to Ben and Mal. Just then Everyone at the party bowed down to them and the band started to play a new song. The teens on the stairs all smiled and laughed to each other. Then when ben took (y/n) arm and lead her down the stairs.

"Where are we going?" the princess asked as she looked back at the to Vk's who were now on the court.

Ben stopped walking and turned to look at her "Someone has really missed you." The king then turned her around and she came face to face with someone who she thought would never speak to her again.

"(y/n)." the boy said with a smile "I'm so happy your back."

(y/n) looked at him slightly confused "Flynn, you missed me?"

"Of course, I did, you're my little sister." The prince said as he hugged his younger sibling tightly "I am so sorry that I was such a jerk to you."

The boy then broke the hug and looked at his sister sincerely. "I never meant to make you feel that bad, I just wanted to mess with you since you're my little sister, I guess it go out of hand. Then when I started getting more popular, I figured out that when the girls thought we had a close relationship they just liked me even more. I'm so so sorry."

"Flynn," (y/n) replied not knowing what to say. "I missed you too." Is all she could think to say.

The siblings hugged again then laughed together. Flynn started to tell (y/n) everything she has missed while she was gone, and the girl told him all she learned about the isle. (y/n) mentioned her friends and how she lived with their grandmother. Right when she was about to get to the part about how her magic still worked while she was on the Isle someone came up behind them and tapped on Flynn's shoulder. The pair looked to the girl who wanted his attention. (y/n) looked shocked but Flynn smiled.

"Oh right, (y/n) you know jane." Flynn started then wrapped an arm around the shy girl's shoulders "Well we started dating two months ago."

(y/n) laughed slightly with a wide grin "That is amazing, I never thought you two would end together."

The pair smiled back at her before saying their goodbyes and walking away. (Y/n) then made her way to the edge of the boat and looked to the isle. Her smile turned to s slight frown as she thought of harry and Gil. They were both still stuck there. Her hand raised to the hook necklace she had on and she held it tightly. Just then a hand rested on the small of her back and she turned. Carlos was now standing beside her. He kissed her cheek and smiled.

"I'm sure if you ask ben will invite some friends you've made to Auradon." The boy reassured

(y/n) just shook her head "Harry hook won't be getting and invite anytime soon." She signed and Carlos just hung his head.

The girl turned to him and lifted his chin "That's alright, I'll always be able to visit him and Gil and the rest of the crew." The two smiled together "And you, you can go and see any of your friends too."

"I'd like that." He smiled and hugged her from behind resting his head on her shoulder.

The two looked out with smiles on their faces as their friends gathered around them. Together they all knew their story wasn't over yet.

Alrigtly that's the end of this one and I have two announcements. 1. You have two weeks to keep voting on whether we want and in between book a or straight to the third book. Soooo

A. If you want an in between book

B. If you want just the third movie.

2. As you probable noticed this still doesn't have a cover so if anyone is interested in making a cover for this book, I'll make sure to give you a shout out as soon as the third one comes out for your help.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the book. Thank you for reading.