𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 | The Three Of Us

Start from the beginning

"After you left, I've regretted it what I did to you. I've regretted it every single day and I couldn't stop thinking about it. It keeps on fucking with my head!" he shook his head, clenching his jaw.

He was angry. He was so angry for what he did.

He gazed up at me and said, "I don't deserve you, Sahara. I fucking know it since the very beginning. I'm a fucked up SON OF A BITCH!?"

"I'm not a good man for you." he stated, kept on listing all the flaws.

"Please don't say that, Hunter." I pleaded, my hands longing to hold him.

Hunter stared up at the ceiling, taking a few inhales and exhales before lowering himself back onto the bench behind him, "I hurt you, Sahara..."

"I hurt the only girl I've ever loved. I couldn't help but to beat the shit out of the damn bag. My hands and legs are aching but it's never enough to release all the anger and guiltiness inside of me."

For all this time, I thought he was strong. He was strong enough to not shed a tear over anything, not even for me. But today proved me WRONG...

Within seconds, the tears began sliding down his cheeks and he let the droplets fell from his face.

"I'm so sorry, Sahara." he sobbed. Another tear drop fell from his eye, instantly crushing me to see him like this.

Instinctively, I dropped down to my knees to match his gaze and lifted my hands up to his face, letting my thumbs swiped away the trail of moisture from his cheeks.

"Look at me, Hunter." I instructed and he obliged.

"I love you. I've forgiven you for what you did. I was wrong..." I spoke truthfully.

"You're my husband and you have the right to do anything to me. I should've understand that. I'm the one who should be sorry and not you." I said, fighting back the tears as well.

"And I love you too. I always have. Don't you ever think that I'm not attracted to you anymore, Sahara."

"You're the only thing I've ever wanted to possess in this world. No woman can replace you, can replace who you are, can replace your position." he replied, making the ache in my chest to dissolve slowly.

"Hunter..." I whispered and his eyes moved to my lips, eyeing the way I pronounced his name.

That was until, he captured my lips and I kissed him back. His arms roamed all over my back and dropped gently down from my waist to my hips, pulling my body closer to his as he deepened the kiss.

Yes, I wanted him to kiss me like this, to touch me this way. I wanted him to kiss me without pulling away, without feeling the urge to stop, without having the sense of guiltiness.

Only for a few seconds, we stayed like this, locking our lips together as if we owned the moment like forever.

When we gasped for air, I quickly broke the kiss and stood up to my feet, wrapping both my arms around his neck and pulled his head to my chest, gathering his hair in between my fingers.

"Thank you for coming back, Sahara." he whispered, tightening his grip around my waist.

"I'll always find my way back to you." I placed a kiss on his forehead.

Not long after, he stood up as well and stared at me for a moment as if to study my face. He placed both hands at either side of my hips and brought me closer to his torso. I rested my hands gently on his shoulders, on my tip toes. He tugged at my hips and found my lips once again, pressing firmly againts mine to satisfy the hunger as my heart beat like crazy.

Without paying attention to anything else besides the kiss, I found my body being pushed and he pulled me down to the padded floor with him.

My hands ran from his neck across his collarbones and rested on both side of his waist as he nestled himself in the space between my legs.

He pulled away from my lips and buried his head in the crook of my neck, groaning, "I've missed us like this, baby."

Those strong hands moved down to the hem of my sweatshirt and he lifted it up but stopped just below my chest as he pressed lingering kisses on my stomach, making me moaned softly, "Oh God..." my hands ran through his hair, twisting and tugging at it.

My eyes closed, all I saw was darkness but there was nothing more beautiful, nothing more special and nothing more exciting than this feeling, with him, right here, right now.

It wasn't long until the thought of the baby came invading my mind when he continued to place soft kisses on my belly.

Oh God! Belly? The baby. My little jellybean!

In a swift movement, I grabbed both his hands to stop him and he looked up at me with a frown overtaking his face, "What's wrong?" he asked, completely confused.

"Urmmm..." I pressed my lips together, asking for a perfect excuse.

"I'm tired. Can we go to bed now?" I lied, making an attempt to excuse myself from taking this a little more further.

He smirked and eventually agreed with the statement, "Yea, you're right. It's getting late. We should go to bed."

LUCKY ME!

"Okay." I nodded and he pushed himself off of me to stand up before taking my hands in his to help me up to my feet as well.

"Let's go." he said, grabbing my hand as we headed for the door together.

Oh well, I guess I'm getting kinda sensitive when it comes to my stomach because of the baby resting inside of me. I can't believe I've actually forgotten all about the baby. Because before, it was just me and him but now, there's the three of us.

'God, how am I going to tell him?'