𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 | The Three Of Us

Start from the beginning

"Do you like what you see, Sahara?" his husky voice boomed between my ears all of a sudden.

Before I realise it, his wide and angry eyes were already staring directly at me from the mirror in front of him. He probably noticed my presence and eventually stopped his movements. The bag continued to swing and he used one hand to stop it from moving.

For a moment, I thought about why does he still boxed in the middle of the night when I'm already here, I'm already home. There's nothing left to bother him no more. I guess...

"Hey." my voice was tiny.

"Hey." he panted, his chest was raising and falling rapidly every time he tried to catch his breath.

"What are you doing?" I asked timidly.

He picked the tape from his knuckle and turned the question back to me, "What are you doing out of bed at this hour?"

"I couldn't sleep." I blurted and he walked over to his gym bag to retrieve his watch.

"It's 3 in the morning. You should go back to bed." his tone was harsh in combination with the heavy breathing.

"Not without you." I snapped, challenging him.

"Have it your way, Sahara." he shook his head in disbelief and gathered his shirt from the floor, using it to wipe the moisture from his face and body.

Hunter's eyes didn't meet mine when I finally asked, "Did I do something wrong?"

He glanced over at me for a moment as if he was thinking about it and gazed back down at his hands, "No, you didn't do anything wrong."

"And what makes you think you've done something wrong?" he added, sitting down on the weight bench and continued to wipe the sweat off his face.

I didn't mean to sound pathetic and needy but I couldn't contain myself no more, "Maybe because you're not attracted to me anymore, like you used too..."

He frowned at me and barked, "What?! What the fuck are you talking about?"

The question startled me at once.

My legs began to shake, I took a few steps into the room and made sure to leave some space between us, "Well, you barely touched me when went to bed earlier." I chewed bottom lip to stiffen my emotions.

"So you actually think I'm not attracted to you anymore because of that?" he asked, scowling at me. He seemed angrier and angrier within seconds.

"It just crossed my mind." I admitted before any more words slipped out of his mouth.

"That's fucking nonsense, Sahara. What even makes you think of that, huh?" he spitted ridiculously and immediately stood up to his feet.

"Hunter." I breathed out his name softly with a little hope that it would cool him off.

"I'M A DICKHEAD, SAHARA!?" he spitted, completely unexpected and made me shudder.

"W-What?" I murmured. Those green eyes looked straight back at me, holding so much pain.

"Don't you even see it, Sahara? I'm a fucked up bastard!" he tugged at his hair, his voice cracking.

"No, Hunter. Don't say that. You're not a dickhead."

"I am. That's what made you left me in the first place."

"Hunter, please..." I walked over to him, closing the remaining gap between us.

"Don't try to defend me no more, Sahara. I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry for what I did to you." he said sharply, looking down to his hands.

"I know I shouldn't have done it. I know I should've contain myself. I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!?"