"Yes, Ms. Kim. Everything is inside. Now if you excuse me.."

"Bona, when Mrs Rodriguez comes tell me. Okay?"

"Yes, Ms. Kim."

And my day starts and the carefree Jisoo I was for the last couple of days is gone for now till I am back home tonight. And for the first time I just want to leave early from work because I have two girls at home waiting. I didn't know that I was smiling till I heard Mark..

"Jisoo, hi. Ehm.. Why are you smiling?"

"I am not."

"Yes you did. You had a stupid smile on your face when I got in. Soooo.. tell me."

Mark was one of the few people in here that I liked but I never got close to. He is a very nice guy and he is good at his work. He is not uptight or snob as many people inside here. Like me for an example.

"And what makes you believe that I am going to tell you Mark?"

"Because I am Mark. Everyone tells me."

"You mean the girls tell you."

"You say potato I say potatoe. Same difference. Soo? By the way I didn't see you today at the bakery. Did you find out that Jennie was hit by a car?" I had to laugh.. Yes.. i knew and she was at my home.. But he didn't need to know that..

"Yes, I did."

"The owner said that Jennie called and told them that she is going to be away for a while because she has a cast on her leg. Whoever hit her must have hit her hard."

"Yeah, Mark. Can you please go because I have to look again one of my cases? See you at the meeting"

"You didn't tell me.."

"Now Mark."

"Ok. Ok. Bye"

Jesus. And then they say that women gossip. I don't think that it's true. Men gossip way too much..

I took the little time I had to look at Mrs. Rodriguez case. She still had feelings for her husband that's why we didn't apply for a divorce yet. And he seemed to be sorry about what he did..

"Ms. Kim, Mrs. Rodriguez is here."

"Tell her to come in."

"Goodmorning Ms. Kim. Nice to see you again."

"You too Mrs. Rodriguez. How are you?"

"I am fine."

"Glad to know. So.. What are we going to do with the divorce Mrs. Rodriguez?"

"You seem young Ms. Jisoo. Can I call you by your name?"

"Yes, you can."

"Jisoo, how old are you?"

"I am going to be thirty in a few months."

"You are young indeed. You see Jisoo, when you are with your love of your life for more than 35 years some things you can forget."

"You mean that you are forgiving him?"

"He is the love of my life. I have three children with him.. We were so young when we met and he never made me doubt of anything. And I can see it in his eyes that he regretted it."

"How are you sure?"

"Because you just know.. After so many years you just know.. You can feel it in your heart. So Jisoo I would like not to apply for a divorce and give another chance to my wedding if it's okay with you. Sorry for all the paper work and the time you spent on my case."

"No Mrs. Rodriguez. It's fine. I am glad you are willing to give another chance on your wedding."

"You seem different today Jisoo. I can't put my hands on how but you just seem different. More sweet and more caring."

"I am?"

"Yes, whoever was the one to put that beautiful smile on your face right now tell them that they did well. I think that this is the real you Jisoo. So.. Thank you so much for everything and it was very nice of meeting you."

"You too Mrs. Rodriguez."

I sat for a moment to think what she meant by that. Mark said I was smiling and now she told me that I looked sweet. Both times I was thinking of Jennie..

The door opened violently and I had Bona trying to explain to Steven to not come in.. Suho.. Nice..

"She is my girlfriend and I can see her whenever I like."

"Ms. Kim."

"It's okay, Bona. You can leave us."

"What is going on Jisoo? I call, I text and I get no answer. So tell me what the fuck is going on."

"Watch your mouth Suho. You are at my office, my work."

"I will talk as I like. So Jisoo. What is going on? Tell me? How's your community project by the way? It's her that keeps you away?"

"Don't talk about her like that."

"Really? You don't want me to talk about some stranger you have inside your house like that? Really Jisoo? You are choosing her side. The filthy thief?"

I lost it. I lost it and I slapped him. He shouldn't talk like this not for Jennie but for anyone. He came close and I saw the rage in his eyes. He grabbed me from both my arms and looked at me like he was ready to hit me. But he wouldn't do that. Not in here. Not where I work.

"Suho you and me is over. You and me never existed. Now take your hands off me."

"Jisoo you are going to regret it. Think again what you just said because if I leave right now you are going to regret it."

"The door is over there."

"That's your last word?"

"Yes."

When he left my office I sat for a moment to realize what just happened. Bona was by my side with a glass of water asking me if I was okay. I didn't like the look on his face. That meant only trouble. But I wanted him out of my life. And this time it was the right time to do..

"Bona I am okay. Tell the board that I will be late for a couple of minutes. Ok?"

"Are you sure you are okay Ms. Kim?"

"Yes. Please tell them."

"Okay."

I sat there on my couch for several minutes and thought the worst that could happen. Suho couldn't harm anyone. Could he?

.

JENNIE

The day at home was boring to death. Usually at this time I would be at the shop serving my clients with a big smile. I would wait till it was 3pm and then I would pick up Ella from school. We would go to Apollo's to eat and then we would relax just the two of us.. But not today.. Today and tomorrow and they after it would be a very boring day..

I washed the dishes from this morning, I made the beds.. Mine and Ella's because Jisoo had it already made.. That girl is a clean freak.. In general there wasn't anything that I could do. And I got tired doing these chores already..

I sat in the living room trying to watch something but all I could watch was shopnbc and watches.. They had some good ones.. But in general there was nothing on tv.. It was round 12 when I heard the door opening and I thought that it was Jisoo.. I checked the clock again and it was really 12.. Why Jisoo was so early back home..

"Jisoo? Is that you?"

"Think again."

"Suho?"