𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | In The Name Of Love

Start from the beginning

Seeing her like this, I haven't got the urge to force her into anything anymore so I just gave in, "Okay. Okay. Let's just sit, okay?" I kneeled down on the side of the bed next to her.

"Urmmm..." she continued to purr and I didn't even know what the fuck is wrong with her.

Fuck! It's like she has become HORNY?

"What's got into you, Sahara? Are you okay?" I asked in concern, placing my hands on either side of her neck with the hope that she would tell me what's going on.

I noticed her mouth agape, indicating that she wanted to tell me something but nothing actually came out of her mouth.

"What is it, Sahara? Tell me."

"Please take this off..." she pleaded while tugging at her hijab.

"Okay, let me help you with that." I reached for her and loosened the hijab from her head before placing it aside.

"There, better?" I smiled after taking her hijab off.

"Yeah..." she whispered, gliding her little fingers slowly up to my arms.

"What's wrong with you, Sahara?" I asked gently. Goosebumps began to take over my body as soon as I watched her unusual reactions. She's...

She's being seductive all of a sudden...

God! Does this girl have any idea how sexy she is? Just the shape of her pink plump lips alone can have me picturing all sorts of dirty things involving her. What I can do to her and what I can get from her in return. Her body is made for a man's grip. She is short but has perfect thick curves in all the right places. I know I can drive her body insane like what she is doing to me right now.

"Sahara..." I started to move her hands away from me but she caught me off guard by climbing onto my laps on the bed, straddling me until I couldn't move no more.

"SHIT!?" I exclaimed in surprise, taken aback by her sudden action.

I almost fell onto the mattress along with her but I managed to regain my balance back with my hands pressed on the bed behind me to support my weight.

'God! What is she doing?' my inner conscious began to speak.

"W-What are you doing, Sahara?" I murmured, feeling intimidated by her.

"Hunter..." she purred before wrapping both of her arms around my neck, attempting to pull me closer to her. The sound was so fucking EXQUISITE!

Fuck! The soft touch of her body pressed against mine, it's just the right blend of relaxation and tension. My heart was beating faster and faster then a chance to talk came.

"Sahara, stop. You don't know what you're doing." I said, trying to remove her arms from around me.

"I want you, Hunter..." she breathed out, SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

Even though I've been dreaming about her saying that to me ever since I touched her for the first time...

"You didn't just say that." I said in disbelief but she kept on going, running her hands up from my neck to my hair and tugged at them hard between her fingers, lifting my head up automatically.

"Sahara..." I groaned but she shut me out by burying her face into my neck, kissing and sucking at my skin.

As soon as her plump lips imprinted on my neck, I lost all rational thought, I was just consumed at the thought of her and our ever growing love for each other.

It's amazing how one touch of her lips could take my breath away.

Sahara was pressing lingering kisses againts pretty much everywhere that she could reach. My neck, my jaw, my ear, my cheek and it's all fair game. Her breath was hovering against the skin just beneath my ear and my hands were curling into her soft hair.