Lydia had driven Jackson and myself to the only video store near us. She was very into texting whoever she was talking to as Jackson and I tried to convince her to pick another movie besides her usual Notebook choice. We have always ended up watching it and if anyone asked me to do it, I would be able to perform the movie myself from how many times I have seen it. I was more of a hero movie kind of gal so romances weren't the usual one I would go for. Jackson, on the other hand, was a jock at heart as he offered his input on sports movies.

"Now, Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever, it is the best sports movie ever made," Jackson comments but then turns around to look at me, "Tell me you agree, Juliette."

"Never seen Hoosier," I answered him, "I'm more of a superhero movie kind of gal."

He rolled his eyes before turning back to Lydia who just answered with a solid, "No."

"It's got Gene Hickman and Dennis Hopper," Jackson offered.

Lydia gave him a smile before repeating her previous answer. I couldn't help laughing at her strong stance on the matter.

"Lydia," Jackson was starting to get frustrated, "I swear to God you're gonna like it."

"No."

"I am not watching The Notebook again!" Jackson exclaimed.

I sighed, placing my hand on his shoulder, "Face it Jacks, we're watching The Notebook again. Come on, let's just get it already."

He sighed before leaving the car. I rolled my eyes, a smile on my face, and followed behind Jackson. I tucked my hands in my jean pockets as we glanced around the video shop. No one was around. It was only Jackson and myself, and that didn't feel right.

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" Jackson called out to the void of DVDs, as the phone began to ring.

"Something doesn't feel right..." I commented, inching close to Jackson, "Maybe we should just leave..."

"And get Lydia angry," Jackson scoffed, a smile pulling on his lips when he noticed I was holding onto his sleeve, "Let's just get the movie and leave. Hello? Is anybody working here?"

I stayed close to Jackson as we walked further inside. My nose picked up a scent of blood, causing me to hold onto Jackson tighter. He glanced over his shoulder to look at my scared state. He was having to much fun with the thought that I was being clingy.

I was so focused on trying to pinpoint where the body was, but my mind was running in circles as I thought about the worst scenery. I was a werewolf, but it still freaked me out to know there was a murderer out there ready to kill us at any minute.

Glancing toward the direction that my nose picked up the smell, I found myself looking at a pair of feet sticking out of an aisle of movies. My eyes widened at the sight as I stopped in my track, causing Jackson to stop as well. He glared over to me, getting slightly annoyed at my cowardice state but the sight of the fear on my face caused him to become worried. I began to slowly lift my finger over to the source of my fear for Jackson to look over to what I was seeing.

"Jackson, look," I pointed to the feet ahead of us.

He noticed it and began to walk over to the person lying on the floor. When we finally saw, we backed away in shock. I held back a scream as I bumped into the ladder behind me, especially when the lights flickered on and off until they gave out all together. Jackson curse under his breath as he looked over to me.

"Come on," Jackson took my arm in his hand as he began to guide us toward the exit, "Let's get the fuck out of here."

"What about the store clerk!" I exclaimed, looking over to the poor man that is now dead.