"Now get running," Zack says and I begin running which is not fun when it's dark and I'm clumsy in the dark and I narrowly miss slamming into a lot of things.

"Can I take a break?" I ask as I finish my laps panting.

I stopped sports after my brother which has made me unfit. I regret stopping my evening jogs right now.

"Well done, I think. I mean for a human I'm sure you did well," Zack says and I glare at him.

I run up to him and punch him hard.

"That's for making me run so much! I have not eaten, I am hungry, the sun is not even awake and I deserved my sleep!"

"Ow! You seriously punch hard," he winces.

"Because I'm angry!"

"Okay why don't you go get your anger out on those training post whilst I give these two dumbnuts who seem to have a short term memory worse than even Dory the fish," Lila says coming outside in her pyjamas.

I take two knives and begin slashing at it angrily as if it were a person holding Dylan captive.

"You woke up the entire pack!"

"You have no respect for a woman's sleep nor emotions!"

"She is still grieving and you wake her up at an unmentionable hour to train! Not to mention waking me and everyone else up!"

I shudder hearing snippets of Lila's rage. I think she's really angry at them. Serves them right for making me run five whole laps. Two or three might have been fine but not five!

"You're quite good at this you know. You have good technique already. At this rate you'll be able to join the warriors when they get Dylan back," Lila says walking to me.

"We still need to find out where he is, although I suspect the man who attacked me one night before I found out about Dylan. He's an Alpha and I'm sure he was in on kidnapping Dylan," I say stabbing the post.

"Um help please it's stuck," I say having stabbed it too hard and she pulls it out.

"Thanks. Now continuing what I was saying. They also have rogues on their side. I think the best choice of action is to form alliances and build an army to attack when we find Dylan's location. We are on good terms with at least some packs right?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes, quite a few actually. Forming an alliance I think is the best plan of action. Although they will likely want to rebuild the kingdom through the alliance. I told you about the kingdom, well Dylan's father split it to prevent anyone being able to take it over completely. He divided areas to the Alphas overseeing them. Many are still loyal to him and will join our cause," James says joining in our conversation with Zack.

"Can you arrange a meeting then. The more people we have who at least support us, the better."

"Of course," the two idiots reply in sync as it's as if they are non identical twins from different mothers.

"You know you're doing very well at coping. I'm proud of you," she tells me with a smile that I cannot help but return that's just how infectious her smile is.

"I still want to lock myself up in my room and cry," I tell her.

"I know you do but you need to be strong-"

"But I feel my heart, it's as if it's being ripped at and thrown around and I want to cry a waterfall of tears. I want to be with him. I'll give myself up if it takes that-"

"No Sasha calm down. We'll get him back. This pack needs an Alpha and you're it. You're going to have to fill the role. We'll get Dylan back. If you are captured they'll torture you just to hurt him and they may kill both of you. You want him to be safe well he is probably thinking of your safety right now," she tells me.

"But I want him," I cry giving her the puppy eyes with lots of uncontrolled tears falling down my cheeks.

"I know it's hard but you are a strong, independent woman-"

"No I'm not! I depend on him for cuddles and- and everything else," I sob into my hands only breaking down further.

"Do you want to get his favourite shirt and cuddle it. It might help," she suggests.

"O-okay."

"Come now lets go."

We end up in Dylan and I's room searching through his part of the closet with Lila sniffing each shirt to find which one smells the most like him. She believed that will most likely be his favourite one or at least the one that will provide me the most comfort.

We settle on a blue t-shirt which I like. Blue just happens to be my favourite colour and the moment she says it's the one I grab it and plonk onto the bed cuddling it like a teddy bear.

She sighs shaking her head.

"You still need breakfast. You can't go back to sleep," she sighs.

I sigh and begin to strip off my clothes.

"What are you doing!?" She exclaims horrified.

"I'm putting on his shirt. I can't sleep with it now so I'm going to wear it," I say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world which it is.

It smells so good. I don't have the nose of a werewolf but I can still smell things and it smells like heaven if heaven has a scent and I can identify that scent.

It's so warm and all I want to do is cuddle it and it is so comfortable.

"Stop undressing just bring it with," she sighs pulling my top down before it goes over my head.

I end up sitting at a very very long dinner table with many people who greet me as their Alpha. As a girl who has spent the last few years as an outcast in multiple ways the sudden attention and respect is kind of... how do I put it... strange, weird and makes me feel shy and nervous, with my hand nervously putting a piece of hair behind my ear, the same piece I'll end up twirling nervously five seconds later.

In movies some girls play with their hair and twirl it as if to be flirty, I just twirl mine in some sort of habit, a habit which really shows when I get nervous. During exams I twirl that front strands of hair a lot without noticing actually I think I'm doing that right now.

"Morning Alpha Sasha!" Ren pipes up smiling.

"Morning Ren," I reply sweetly.

"Alpha were you crying?" She asks softly.

"No of course not," I reply biting away at the pain not wanting to burden the innocent little girl with pretty flowers in her beautiful blonde hair with it.

A/N
Thanks for your amazing support!
Hopefully I can keep writing longer chapters since they are more fun to read.

I hope you enjoy reading this as I have enjoyed writing this. What happened in Chapter 40 till now was not the original plan but I am so happy I got this plan (the wedding was inevitable I just did not know when it would happen).

I like how I've gotten to explore more into Sasha's character with her having accepted Dylan and then having the opposite occur because the male lead needs to know how it feels to get kidnapped at least once in the book.