chapter 11

last lines...

I stood up and walked into the closet to get ready for bed. he walked in behind me and hugged me from behind. he kissed my cheek and my neck. I smiled closing my eyes and leaning my head against his shoulder. he started to unzip my dress slowly and I turned around to face him. I put my arms around his neck and his arms were resting on my hips.

"Thomas Stanley Holland. you're the one I want to be with. no one else. ever"

he smiled and a tear rolled down his cheek. he kissed me and lifted me up bridal style, walking to the bed.

he said softly, "you're my one and only."

tom's pov

I woke up and checked to make sure y/n was still sleeping. I threw her a surprise party yesterday, but still haven't given her the official present. I first, got her a diamond necklace, but then matching necklaces for us. I got her a key and I have the lock. I grab all the stuff and put it on the bed on the other side of her. I go back into bed and hug her.

"good morning love"

"good morning tom" she kissed me and got even closer to me.

we were lying there for a while until she checked her watch and said, "oh shoot, Tom, you have to be on set soon."

"don't worry about it. I can go a little late. my scenes aren't until later."

she kisses me and turns around to get up and sees the presents.

"oh my god Tom! you didn't have to! you already threw an amazing party."

"of course I had to! I hope you like it."

she's smiling so big and she first opens the necklace

"Tom, oh my god. this must have costed a fortune. this is probably the most expensive thing I own." she holds it up to her neck and comes over to kiss me. "thank you"

"open the next one." I'm excited for the key necklace.

she sees the key and she looks at me in astonishment. "Tom, this is so beautiful. I love it so much!"

I pull out my lock necklace from under my shirt and show her that they match.

"Tom, this is so cute. I'll wear this everyday."

she's about to put it on but I sit up to help her. "here, let me". I try to clasp it together and after I do, I kiss her neck. she turns to me and kisses me.

"Tom, I love you so much. thank you for being the best ever."

she kisses me and lies on top of me. we're kissing and I don't want to go film. I want to stay here holding her.

later on set...

I just shot all my scenes for the day and I'm trying to leave as soon as possible so I can go and see y/n. I suddenly feel a tap on the shoulder and I turn to see Ciara.

"hey tom! I was thinking, since we have to shoot 'that' scene tomorrow, maybe we should practice so it looks good on screen."

***I don't know if there will be 'that' kind of scene in Cherry...this is all made up by me

"I'm not sure if we have to practice. if it doesn't look good, they'll tell us how to fix it during filming."

she stepped closer to me and said, "don't worry. y/n will never find out."

I step back and say, "I'm not worried about that. I just don't see the point in rehearsing it."

"Tom, we both know you like me."

"um...... yeah.... wherever you're getting that from, I'm really sorry but I love y/n. with all my heart."

she grabs my face and kisses me so hard. I pull away right away.

"Ciara, what the hell?!"

"oh look, y/n! nice to see you! and... see you later Tom."

I turn around to see why she said y/n, and there she was, y/n, standing at the door.

"y/n" I say running to her.

"don't." she says and runs back to the car. she's already in tears and I'm the one that caused her pain. 

I take a taxi back to our hotel and I run up to our room. y/n is crying on the bed rolled into a ball.

"go away Tom" 

"y/n, please let me explain."

"fine Tom, explain. explain to me why I saw you kissing her." she said aggressively.

"y/n please stop. don't just automatically assume things like that. she forced me into a kiss and I pulled out right away. you saw my reaction to it. do you seriously think I would be unfaithful to you? do you actually think I would betray and cheat on you? y/n, I love you for goddamn sake. why don't you trust me?" 

at this point I'm standing right in front of her. she puts her hands on my face and pulls me into a hard kiss. it was so intense but it got softer. we were kissing for a few minutes and she pulled away slowly and kept our foreheads together.

"Tom, I do trust you. but I don't trust her. I don't want to go through this pain ever again. Tom, I love you so much. I can't stand to see you with anyone else. I know that might seem selfish, but its the truth."

I put both my hands on her face and made sure she was looking at me.

"y/n. I will never be with anyone else. no one but you. but please believe and trust that when I say I won't be with anyone else, I really won't. I need to know that you have faith in me. you should also know that I'll never be able to see you with anyone else. It'll hurt me so badly, because I know we are meant to be together. and no one can ever change that. and definitely not Ciara." I laugh a bit and she does too.

I kiss her softly and we're both crying at this point.

y/n and I were meant to be together. no matter what happens, I know I'll always find my way back to her. words can't even describe how much I love and care for her. I would do anything for her to make her as happy as I am when I'm with her. we were mean to be. we were...written in the stars.