chapter 8

last lines...

My mom sits down and everyone starts eating. everyone's having conversations and it didn't even seem like it was y/n's first time with my family. she fit in so well, and she was so nice to everyone, no doubt she was loved.

she turned to me smiling and said, "everything ok?"

"yeah. everything's perfect."

y/n's pov

after dinner, we drove back to the hotel. Tom was smiling the entire drive.

"Tom, are you good? you look so happy" I say smiling

"why wouldn't I be happy? I have you." he takes my hand and squeezes it.

I blush and at this moment, I feel so lucky to have met such a sweet guy. nevertheless, Tom Holland. before yesterday morning, I thought my life was going to be ordinary and like every other typical girl crushing on Tom Holland, but look at where I am now.

We walk up to the hotel room and Tom gets a phone call.

"so sorry darling, this is my agent. I have to take this, but I'll just be on for a few minutes."

"of course don't worry!" 

I walk in and begin to change into my pajamas and tom is pacing around the room talking on the phone. his face got pretty serious but then he was smiling so big...

"oh my god! thank you so much! I can't believe it! thank you! goodbye!"

he's combing through his hair and his face is astonished.

"what happened?"

"I got the part. I got the part in cherry!"

"Oh my god Tom!!!" I run and jump onto him and hug him. "Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!"

"I have to start filming in Ohio next week. and, I have to get a buzzcut..."

"wow, that's really soon."

"yeah it is... um, y/n, would you still find me attractive with a buzzcut? I mean, I know my fans are going to freak out, but I feel like I have to be really dedicated for this movie because it's so serious and such a good film. I just don't want you to not like me after."

"Tom, are you serious? do you think I only like you because of your looks? I like you for the person you are. you're so sweet and kind and caring, and that's not because of your hair. I like you for you. I don't care what you do with you hair. you can do whatever, and I'll still like you."

He grabbed my waist and kissed me hard but it went soft and we lied down on the bed. he was holding me and I didn't want to move. I wanted to be here forever.

tom's pov

I woke up with y/n under the covers trying to stay warm. I kissed her and she smiled.

"y/n, I think I'm in love with you... I hope that doesn't scare you."

she put her hand on my face and said, "I think I'm in love with you too. I know it seems pretty crazy because we've only known each other for two days, but I feel like we have known each other forever."

"that's what I was thinking!" we both laughed a bit and I hugged her.

a couple days later...

tom's pov

y/n and I just flew into Ohio for Cherry and today I have a hair appointment to get a buzzcut.

"Tom! you ready? your appointments in half an hour!"

"yes mom!" I teased

she walked out of the closet of our hotel room annoyed.