chapter 6

tom's pov

We're walking into the plane right now and we go in first to our secluded spot. Y/n is in complete shock and her jaw drops when she sees are seats.

"y/n, are you ok?"

"Great! Never better!" Her eyes were so wide and she was smiling so much.

I sat down showed her how our chairs could turn into beds right next to each other. She lied down next to me and was smiling.

"This is the best flight I've ever been on. This is the comfiest bed I've ever been on. This is amazing."

"I'm glad you're happy." I said smiling at her.

she turned on her side facing me and said, "thank you. You're the nicest, most caring person I've ever met."

"Well, you're the most beautiful, amazing girl I've ever met." I lied closer to her and kissed her. She turned to her other side and I hugged her from behind. I could fall asleep here and be here forever. I don't want to move ever.

y/n's pov

Lying here with TOM HOLLAND is amazing. Sometimes I have to remind myself that he's THE Tom Holland.

His arm is wrapped around me and I'm holding his hand. My phone suddenly rings and I pick it up to see it's from Christina. I haven't told her about any of this. I don't pick up because the flights about to take off and I have to put it on airplane mode soon, so I'll probably just call her when I land. I put my phone down and lie down again.

I turn to give Tom a small kiss then I pull the covers over us and we both fall asleep.

Two hours into the flight, I wake up still in his arms. He's sleeping still so I turn to face him. He wakes up and kisses me and hugs be closer.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asks trying to look for the tv.

"Sure! What do you want to watch?"

"Whatever you want." He passes me the remote and puts his arm around me again while I look for something.

"They have friends. We can watch a couple episodes."

"I love friends!" He says enthusiastically. "I've watched it like a billion times"

"Me too!!"

I put on an episode and lie down next to him. We're laughing and smiling for the rest of the flight. When it was time for us to get off, we were the first ones to get off and toms bodyguards followed us to make sure no one bothered us. Tom did sign some autographs because he loves doing that and I couldn't help but smile whenever he talked to his fans because of how kind he was. No wonder why everyone loves him.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to some 13 year olds.

"Hi! Can we take a picture with you? You're so pretty." One said with a huge smile.

I look at Tom and he heard them and he never smiled so big.

"Uh, sure! Of course!"

One mom took the phone and I smiled with the girls.

"Thank you so much!!" They said walking away. I waved bye and I turned to see Tom smiling still.

"Wow, already have fans!"

"I know! Crazy how everything goes around so fast... you're ok with this right? You're ok with people thinking we're an 'item'?"

"Of course. I don't care. They can think whatever they want. We know what we are." He said as he put his hand on my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

I smile at him and I see everyone staring around us with their cameras out recording.

"Let's go" I say and take his hand.

tom's pov

We get out of the airport after a few more fans walking up to us. Seeing y/n so calm about everything made me feel so much better. I really really like her and I can see she actually likes me for me. Not just because I'm TOM HOLLAND.

We get into a car and get to our hotel. I usually stay with my parents when I'm home, but since y/n is with me, I want to stay in a hotel with her and show her around London.

"Wow, it's so beautiful here. It's better than I imagined it." She said when she looked out the window.

"It is beautiful. By far my favorite place." I say

During the car ride, I point out some landmarks and some different parts of the city to her. She was fascinated and it really made me happy that she loved London.

We get to the hotel and we go straight to our room. Our suitcases were already sent up there.

"oh shoot, y/n, I only got one room for the both of us. Is that alright? I never actually asked you if you wanted your own room. There are two beds and enough closet space for probably 4 people haha"

"One room is great." She said smiling. We walked into the room and she was shocked to see such a big room. It was the biggest suite they had. It was also the nicest hotel in London.

She jumped onto one of the beds and lied down on her back.

"This is all so amazing. I'm speechless" she said.

"I'm glad. I'm gonna show you around London. Today we'll just get situated and rest because of jet lag and stuff. Tell me where you want to go and I'll take you."

"Yay!! I'm so excited!! I've researched so much about London and I'm so excited to see everything. This is a dream come true. I mean, I've always dreamed of seeing all the famous landmarks and everything and now—" i stopped her babbling with a kiss.

"You're cute, you know that?" I said smiling.

She laughed a little and kissed me again.

This is everything I could ever dream of. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.