chapter 5

last lines...

I'm packing and I almost have everything until I hear a knock at my door. it's probably Tom earlier than expected.

I open the door with a big smile.

until... I see someone else...

not tom.

another guy.

someone I forgot about.

y/n's pov

"Liam" I say shocked.

"y/n. I had to see you."

Liam is my ex boyfriend who cheated on me and continuously lied to me. He was someone that I completely forgot about until now.

"Liam you need to leave"

"y/n,  I want to get back together with you... I still love you"

"Well it's too late for that now. I met someone else and I like him a lot. I need you to leave."

"Can we talk??"

"There's nothing to talk about."

He pushes past me into my room.

"Liam, get out!"

"y/n, you know you still love me. Don't try to deny it." He says as he gets closer to me and we're only a few inches apart.

"Leave me alone."

He gets even closer about to kiss me.

"Liam! Leave me alone!" I yell

"She said leave her alone mate" I see Tom at the door looking at Liam.

"Is this who you met? Tom Holland?" He points angrily.

I don't answer him and Tom gets closer to us and said, "I think you should leave."

"Fine whatever. y/n, you know this isn't over." He says and slams the door behind him.

I start tearing up and soon I start crying. Tom runs over and hugs me tightly. I'm in his arms and I'm hugging him and I don't want to let go.

"Y/n, who was that?" he asks softly

I continue to cry, trying to get my breath again.

"Th-that's my ex. Liam."

"Do you still love him?... it seems like he still loves you."

"No Tom. He treated me horribly. He cheated on me and lied to me and hurt me. I haven't seen him for two years." My tears are slowing down but they're still coming. "I'm so sorry tom. You probably don't want to be with a mess of a person like me." I leave his arms and slowly walk to the other side of the room.

"y/n, of course I do. As long as you want to be with me, I want to be with you." He comes over and kisses me. "Now, we have a flight we have to catch." he says with a small smile

I smile big and wipe my eyes. "Wow I must look so bad right now."

"You could never." His words warm my heart. As always.

Tom Holland's pov

I look at her and her eyes and nose are a little red, but she still looks beautiful.

it pains me that she was so hurt by him. he said, 'it's not over', so what does that mean? I probably won't ask her about him again because I don't want to make her cry again.

she's wiping her face and trying to cover her tears with mascara. I walk up behind her and hug her from behind. she smiles and leans her head on my arm.

she stands up and I hug her tightly. she looks at me and says, "thank you Tom. for everything. You know this day is the complete opposite of what I ever expected. it's like a dream come true. to be here with you. to even meet you."

"I didn't expect to be here today either. But I couldn't be happier."

she goes on her tippy toes and kisses me softly.

she grabs her suitcase and takes my hand as we leave her apartment. I don't want to let go ever. I know she's the one I want to be with.

when we get outside, I open the door for her and I get in after her. my drivers taking us to the airport that's only 20 minutes away so we'll be there pretty early.

In the car, I took her hand and she leans her head on my shoulder.

y/n's pov

Sitting next to him is comfortable and right. I can't wait to go to London and be with him. Im living out everyone's dream right now.

"so, will I be sitting next to you on the plane? since we have to get my ticket there."

"definitely. I'll see what I can do and tell them we have to sit next to each other."

I kiss him on the cheek and he slowly puts his hand on my face and kisses me. I wanted to stay here forever.

We get to the airport and we go to get my ticket. I can already feel cameras around us and he whispers, "don't worry about them. Look straight ahead" he holds my hand tighter after he says this and I felt safe.

"Y/n, stay here. I'm going to talk to them and get you a seat next to me." He kisses my cheek and walked over. He didn't seem to care about people looking. I thought he would try to play it off like we were only friends, but he didn't care. That made me so good.

He was standing talking to the woman for only a couple minutes and came back with a ticket for me.

"wow, mr. holland! Getting the best seats! where even is this on the plane?"

"haha were alone. I have to sit there most times since I don't want people walking up to me Tate entire flight."

"Very impressive" I tease. He smiles and takes my hand and has his bodyguard pull our suitcases.