chapter 10

last lines...

I saw Ciara also followed me on insta. I didn't follow her back yet, but I did decide to take a picture with y/n and post it.

 I didn't follow her back yet, but I did decide to take a picture with y/n and post it

**fake ^^^ (made by me)

right away the likes and comments rolled in. all the positive comments and reactions really warmed my heart.

there I held y/n and didn't want to let go. she was my everything.

a month later (cherry already started shooting for 3 weeks now)...

y/n's pov

Today's my birthday!! 

lately Tom has been really busy filming for cherry so I was alone for most days. Ohio got pretty boring after just a couple weeks but I went to cafes and met up with some friends in my free time. Tom leaves pretty early in the morning and comes back usually after I've already fallen asleep. with Cherry and everything, it's been hard for me and Tom. We haven't had much 'us' time.

I decided to text him when I knew he had a break.

hey love, how's everything? miss you a lot.

he responds right away and says

hi darling! I actually can't talk right now. gtg on set rn.

oh ok. love you!

luv u 2

I was disappointed that was the response. he still hasn't said anything about my birthday. he left before I woke up and now he said he was too busy to text.

was it something with Ciara?

did he forget?

I decided to cheer myself up and go shopping. all afternoon I was going to so many shops trying on dresses and other clothes. but I couldn't keep my mind off of Tom. what was up with him?

I kept walking around and finally a dress caught my eye. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I decided to buy it, because why not!

 I decided to buy it, because why not!

dress^^^

I got back to my hotel room and laid my dress on the bed. I took out my phone and texted Harrison. (met him a couple weeks ago and became friends immediately)

hey Harrison

hey y/n! what's up?... heard its ur bday! happy birthday! 21 now!

yeah

...whats wrong?

well... tom hasn't said anything to me about my birthday and he said he was really busy and couldn't text even though I know he had a break. I'm just scared it has to do with Ciara.

don't worry y/n! I bet he really is busy. how about I take you out to a bar and get you your first drink since you're legal now.

you know I've had alcohol before

whatever. maybe it'll take your mind off of everything.

ok! should I dress fancy?

sure! that would be fun!

I get ready and Harrison comes and knocks on my door at around 5pm. 

"one second!!!!!" I yell when I'm trying to strap my shoes on

I run to the door and open it.

"wow y/n. you look beautiful."

"thanks! I got this dress today. I'll see if I like it later."

he offers his arm and I link my arm in his jokingly. we get in the car and we're already driving away. I keep checking my phone to see if Tom said anything but there was nothing.

"so... where are we going?" I say distracting myself from my phone.

"you'll see. best bar in Ohio!"

"how romantic" I say laughing.

the bar was actually only a couple blocks away and when we get there, Harrison opens the door for me and walks me inside. 

it was completely dark and I couldn't see anything when I walked in...

"Harrison, are you sure we're in the right place?"

"SURPRISE!!!!!"

suddenly all the lights turn on and Tom is in the front in a tux walking towards me to give me a hug. I was so shocked my hand was on my mouth and I was smiling so big. even a tear came out.

"Tom!!"

"Hello love! happy birthday! and might I say you look so beautiful."

"I thought you forgot it was my birthday"

"how could I? What kind of boyfriend would I be?"

"well, you weren't answering me"

"well... I wanted it to be a surprise."

I smile and kiss him. He hugs me tightly and everyone starts walking towards me to say happy birthday. harry, Sam, Harrison, Nikki, Dom and friends all came up. the one person I felt hugging the tightest was Paddy. I looked down and he was holding on so tight and didn't let go.

"Paddy!!"

"y/n!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

"thank you so much!! you look so handsome!"

"thanks" he says shyly.

"alright paddy, can I hug my girlfriend now?"

paddy looks at Tom annoyed and backs away.

Tom comes over and grabs my waist. he kisses me and whispers, "I love you so much."

I blush and smile. 

"I love you too." 

I kiss him like I never have before. I hug him and he keeps his arm around my waist.

all night we're talking and partying with my friends and his family.

truly the best way to spend my birthday.

Tom and I got back to our hotel room really tired and pretty drunk, but not that bad.

"y/n come here" he said as he sat on the bed.

I walk over and sit on his lap and he wraps his arms around me.

"thank you so much Tom. you have no idea how much today meant to me, and how much you mean to me. I love you."

he kissed me and said, "anything for you."

I put my hand on his face and kissed him and smiled. he pulled me in tighter and kissed me more. 

I stood up and walked into the closet to get ready for bed. he walked in behind me and hugged me from behind. he kissed my cheek and my neck. I smiled closing my eyes and leaning my head against his shoulder. he started to unzip my dress slowly and I turned around to face him. I put my arms around his neck and his arms were resting on my hips.

"Thomas Stanley Holland. you're the one I want to be with. no one else. ever"

he smiled and a tear rolled down his cheek. he kissed me and lifted me up bridal style, walking to the bed.

he said softly, "you're my one and only."