Bonnie x Seme Male Reader

Start from the beginning

I guess I said everything too fast. As I'm slowly limping around one of the living rooms, a figure charges at me and pins me to a nearby wall. I scream again, but my throat is so sore the scream ends in a hoarse whisper. Well, it's the best I can do. So I scream and scream, if you could even call that screaming.

I'm so stupid. See, never listen to your gut. I attract more attention; the person that is pining me to the wall punches my stomach, making me want to drop to the floor. But I don't.

Because the maniac is pinning my hands up.

This person has a quite bloody clock for one eye. Her other one is green, and she has long, wavy, bronze hair. Her skin, like Slenderman, is paper-white and she is kind of short. She's in a checkered skirt with splatters of blood on some areas of it, almost looking like artwork.

"Clockwork?"

Looks like I really did attract more attention.

The male voice sounds from a place far enough to make me at least feel a bit safe, like he isn't going to jump out and attack me. But the male just walks out from another room that I haven't even noticed exists, pushing the door back with a soft thump when the door hits the frame, him walking out.

Oh. My. God.

I'm a confirmed psycho.

Why is he beautiful??

"Clockwork?" He asks again. I clearly see the wondering looks he gives 'Clockwork' and me, switching back and forth, back and forth.

He smirks.

Oh. My. God. It's so hot.

But I don't dare say anything. I don't want to get myself in deeper trouble, deeper than the trouble I'm already in, if that's possible. Which probably is.

"Ah! (M/n)! Looky looky, Slendy found this thing for us to play! A new toy!" Clockwork's voice is laced with strings of actual excitement. "He looks like a fun toy, too~"

I'm in a mansion with I don't know how many psychos.

But oh my gods (M/n) is hot. So I'm not really complaining now.

Clockwork is actually really pretty too, but it's not like that I'll ever see girls as a snack. Ewww.

I force a smile to (M/n), to which he actually returns. Everything about him is so beautiful. You know, I've never believed in love at first sight until now. His (e/c) eyes flash eagerly, as he turns to Clockwork.

"He does look fun. And he's mine, so go and catch your own toy."

"Hey!" Clockwork rebuts. "Who told you that? No fair."

"Me. Now scram."

In a flash, (M/n) pushes Clockwork off of me. A fall to the floor, tired and a bit excited. He takes one look at me and throws me over his shoulder, running up one of the many flights of staircases that I see and zooming to a room.

It's again, warm inside. I think (M/n) may not be that big of a psycho, but I'm not sure. How can I trust anyone in this house?

The room gives off a creamy, sweet smell. (M/n) strips off my clothes in stripes. I sit there, naked, embarrassed, confused, and covering myself, on the floor to which (M/n) has set me down on.

(M/n) takes me to a massive bathroom inside his bedroom, which is of course big but not as big as the bedroom. He tells me to shower. I do, taking about 20 minutes, to which half of the time is me feeling the warm water trickling down my body.

"Want to borrow some of my clothes? Since you have none with you."

"Sure!" I agree. He acknowledges with a smile and heads off to find clothes in his once again, massive closet.

************

We're both on the bed. I snuggle down into the blankets, letting the cushion thingys engulf me. (M/n) and I built up quickly, and we're already friends. I hope, at least. He's shirtless and I'm in Pj's.

(M/n) reaches over to turn off the lamp. He tackles me onto the bed, his nose softly digging in to my neck. I close my eyes and let my hands fall to either sides of my head. I let out a soft noise, (M/n) kisses my neck.

He flips over and and I giggle. He laughs, before meeting me with a kiss.

"Goodnight, Bonnie. See you in the morning."

************

I know, that was crap. Please don't kill me. And yes, I know, I'm about 15 minutes late for the update.. ugh but it's like 12:10am here and I WILL SLEEP.

See ya'll lol

WTH I JUST REALIZED I UPDATED THIS WITH THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL IN THE TITLE it's not the Christmas one don't worry

Ya want a Christmas special? Also you can ask me anything.