7. Coming back

Two years, five months, six days, eight hours and ten minutes but who care?

Every day after my....well the incident, we never met at all, I was waiting for him to do something, to say something but he didn't .... and  I was sad... beyond sad, it hurts.

For some reason I become more shy, but if you ask anyone... I was a heartless cold fish.  My two best and only friends noticed it soon enough to even ask, sometimes they tried to talk about it or have a say in this but, on my own, I just say that I had made something to him and I didn't  wanted to apologize because I wasn't able to feel any sorry and if they wanted to know, better go ahead and ask Sora instead.

I wasn't very sure why he didn't told them right after, he just looked at me from the other side of the room and I did the same, at some point I thought that he wanted to reach out a hand, but maybe it was only my desire for that to happen... I can't recall the feeling of being well, usually I turned my back to him and waited until my tears came to my eyes before I walked away from him.

I vividly remember one cold day before Christmas holidays, I liked to go to the roof.... and that day I let the snow flakes melt on my bare hands when I wanted to be alone...

My lovely mom noticed my sadness and poor Kiyo convinced her to go somewhere to change locations so I can regain some hope or whatever that popped me out of my mechanical routine.

It was Monday morning and this year Mr. Itome was my room teacher, the nice workaholic maths teacher that I liked from my first day in this place, I know my parents wanted to smooth my behavior but I was empty, I was dead inside, nothing makes me smile and said teacher tried hard but it seems that I deserved it.

There in the roof I tried to feel something, anything else than pain then I undid some clothing and walked around with my bare chest but nothing came back, at some point I yelled my pain out, loud, like I was mourning someone.. Who? him...I missed him...

Those few months we shared together, could be plain and normal to people who lived thousands of days with us as well... We were average friends, sometimes any random girl made a fuss because he would forget any date if I, out of the blue, called to do whatever I liked.

I wasn't popular...  Yano, Koba and Sora were the only I got along with... But with Sora I never felt bored... even couch potato with him was fun, he would cuddle with me even in public when he wanted and he would eat my food every single day that I made it myself... I only asked him to go to different places to buy random things.

During that time of loneliness and pain I had been working on my treatment, I was bad tempered more than I used to be, anyway it only happen when it was related to Sora... I couldn't stand when people gossiped about him, may I say that it looks crazy?

But to me it was right, I grew the idea that all was my fault and hoped for him to say anything... If he hated me for what I am, I'ld take it... Even if that means he were going to blame me.

However, that Monday in the middle of the lesson we heard all the ruckus coming for the corridor the teacher went to check out but didn't go far and armed men came in... we remained quiet, through the windows I saw little Sora being pulled by a noisy chick who was pleased that those men came and commanded gun in hand to take him from class, he looked at me and slowed down his tracks down the corridor and stopped by my side I read on his eyes that he was trying to get those criminals away from the school and I was beyond furious so I looked at the front and he walked away, the chick was silent and entered to my class.

She was standing next to me, she asked Sora if I was the whore why he refused to date her, he keeps walking so she pulled my messy bun, I let her do as she pleased, my friends wanted to do something but I tell everybody to stay still so she takes out a large knife from one of her men and cut off my bun, Sora might stopped to see what happens when my besties protested still on their seats, but I wasn't sure he started to exit the school at a good pace.