2.2. Red line

The class was something like a wild circus, the boys were making fun of my sun glasses...the girls were too busy asking nonsense about Sora; they were burden with Yano and of course, there was the Koba fan-club bugging him about dates and photos. I was in the worse mode in the word.

I noticed that my phone was on and now Just a girl was playing, I forgot about everything and I opened the window I sat on the frame, I closed me eyes and rested my right shoulder and head to that side, I was enjoying the fresh air when two arms frightened me, holding me down the frame, I let him keep me, to end up over somebody and the embrace was suddenly thick and suffocating.

"Wahh!...hey!   Let go of me!  set me free!" but nothing only heavy breathes on my neck , that was embarrassing

"go hold your fucking girlfriend!" I said as I elbowed the guy.

*"oh gosh!" Sora yelled under me, setting me free as I rolled to the side to face him.

"what's your problem?"

* Hell! bastard! you can go kill yourself  if you want it so much! but here it's impossible that anybody would let you do it!"

"I'm not a fucking suicide! stupid uncalled prince! I was relaxing for a bit because I'm tired! And if someone is sitting on a window Don't.ever. touch. him!"

*"And what would I do genius?"

"just look at the outside and say hello, if somebody is that stupid to try to kill himself in front of everybody, the only thing to care about is hear what they want! because they only want to be noticed even if it's only pity!...and what if I fought back? I could fall down! "

*"I...was outside and looked up! and you were there with your ....your..." he was pissed, tense, sitting up and trying to found the words.

" whatever! Do you want a reward for it?" I take some money and practically throw it over him

"here you are!" and I left the school while I texted Kiyo that I was worse and that I was on my way over the house.

On the parking lot, Sora came and pushed me down.

*"where are you going?" taking my wrists on the sides.

"I'm going home! and what do you want? fight back or chop me up to vanish me off the face of the Earth!"

*shut up!"

"come on! Don't waste this opportunity! and stop annoying me!"

*"Damn it! what kind of phenomenon are you?" I didn't need to hear any other word from him, that was one of the words that make me remember what I am.

A nasty and pitiful human being that didn't deserve be called person. I was trembling and broke into a cold sweat, trying to take a deep breath to fix my brainless attitude.

"just...I..."

*"You what?" He was looking at me angrily and I was feeling so bad, so bad that I let my subconscious take control of my actions.

And thanks to my mom it was quite dangerous, because she forced me to take self-defence lessons with a crazy ex-soldier.

I pulled my leg in between us until my foot was over his adam's nut with the other one firm on the ground, I raised my hands over my head and his hands followed mine while I pulled his neck and he had to set me free, I used my hands to support sitting up and my other leg goes to his chest kicking him far away.

"run..." some of his fiends saw it and came to me , I pushed, kicked and fighted without even think about it. However, all that was on my mind was_ run for help to stop me! "stop..."  a teacher came and when he touched me I pushed him to to the ground with a big noise of his back hitting the ground "please..."

I was crying and nobody want to approach me alone, the teacher tried again with some other guys to help out but I send them flying back to the ground

"run .... stop me ....pleaseI didn´t attack, I only reacted if someone touched me.

Kiyo came running to see what's going on and when he saw me....

"Holy shit! don't stay near him!" he ran back and he was back some minutes later with a big bucket of water and splashed it over me

"Evan, can you hear me?"  I take a deep breath and stared to look everywhere

" Evan, Do you know me?" When he said that everybody looked at him and then at me trying to understand

▶"Evan Bell, answer me!"

" I ....I ...." then all was off.

~~~

I was feeling cold when some voices made me open my eyes, I was lying in a bed at the nurse's, only with underwear.

"what happen? I saw his sms and he was heading home and don't try to lie! he's my son" that was Kiyo talking on the other side of the room I woke up soundlessy.

*"I don't exactly now... I was talking to him when he..."

"yeah...talking under you, with my hands tied by yours" I said, getting up and looking at some people with bandages, bruises and scruffy clothes.

"I'm sorry, they only thought that I was  fighting.... sorry Kiyo I didn't want any of this but I'll take all responsability for this" He holded me and pet my head.

"don't scary me like that Evan, but I know that you only do that -"

"Kiyo, they didn't hurt me... I was feeling very bad and tired, he called me..." PHENOMENON" ...uhmm..I can't remember, but I only get myself free and the others tried to touch me and...you know... I'm so sorry I didn't want to hurt anybody I just lost my mind"

" Hold on, Evan...I have to expla-"

"No, I'll apologice.... I know the teachers maybe need to know but for the best...punish me. They are hurt and I'm not that's all"  I faced them without any care about my clothless body "I'm very sorry! please don't get near me, I'm going to take care of the medical spenses or whatever damage...please give a list to the director....if you want....I can be expeled or whatever, I don't mind....now...please forgive me"

*"But you are a boy!"

"since I was born, thank you" I looked around for my clothes but they were wet; however, I get dress. " Please, let me know my punishment. See you at home Kiyo...excuse me" I left the nurse's when my friends came over. " sorry guys I'm off...Kiyo can tell you...I..." I ran out the school and walked home"

'Usually I can't remember that clear, but I felt sad...my wake spots were about to explode all over the word and it was a matter of time that all become the same as before in USA...or worse here in Japan I can be....It's better...you 're going to read it later'