0. RULES

"Hello people!"

I'm the author (or Evan) so there are some details that you have to know:

1. I'm writing this book as a testament.

2. I'm spoken to my loved ones, so I'm talking you.

3. Each chapter is a tale.

4. The tales are dead; they die with their last word.

5. This book is my live, my reality and my dreams. So you know what I want you to know.

6. I'll tell you how I lived so I'll usually going to broke the narrative with my own opinios, since It's my past and just because!

7. Some tales are sad, freaking scary or awesome maybe.

8. 'There will be hot parts and hilarious parts as well'.

9. Those "..." means someone's talking and these '...' only my mental notes.

10. When the tale doesn't go with the flow, you can notice why...LATER. Some tales are secretly dedicated but normally everybody know already.

11. I'm divine, omnipresent and annoying because the past doesn't change but I do, and yell to him out loud.

12. If you don't want fall in love with me, you're done!

Be careful and good luck!

===========================================

I'm working hard, There are some chapters done but I'm working in the cover so wait for it please.

What do think about these one? don't be so evil and comment.

Do you like interactive books? I'm trying you to talk at the screen when you're reading , so help a little. :3