5. An evil creature

I was very tired with all that exercise so I relaxed over Sora "so hungry"

*" you were pretty energetic a while ago"

I moved a little to be more comfortable " I only had half of a soda today, you are annoying running from me and my stamina is low actually"

*"what if I wanted to mess up with you a little? "

"go ahead but when I recover from this I'll show you what evil means"

*" let's shower and treat your injuries...After that we can eat and get you home"

" I'll do it myself and you can get me some food but promise me you are going to stay even if we argue all the time"

*"promise me you are going to tell me everything"

" deal"

*" deal" He lifted me on his embrace and carried me to a bathroom he run the water and left me there.

He gave me some of his clothes ' so big for me but who cares! I didn't mind being half naked but it was nice being pampered by Sora' After my shower I only had some small cuts but nothing serious.

We ate with his father who went to the airport just after that, we arrived at Kiyo's home very quickly and they were watching a movie, I guess they were happy with my selfishness because small smiling faces looked at me when they saw Sora and his things appear in the living I took his hand, leaving his bag there in middle and without a word pulled him to sit down with me and try to find out what film they were watching.

'It wasn't the best way to get a funny weekend but at least was the first time that I feel like everything is gonna be alright'

On Monday we all went to the school, Sora went to play with his friends and us went to class, We told Sora that he can stay at home and sleep if he wanted but he came with me every day.

I made some changes in my room for him because he tried to stay as far as he could from me because he didn't want to disturb me but I really wanted to be his friend and for that reason I was very annoying.

I take his lap as a pillow when I wanted to read, I made him cook and clean up, messed up his things and spread them everywhere.

He tried his best to keep cool and silent but even my own mom told me to stop that nonsense and left the poor boy alone.

Kiyo took my mom out for the weekend and I came back to my usual me, he was a bit upset about my change but I was wondering what to do to make him angry, I noticed that he was trying to not disturb me but that wasn't what I wanted, I need that he opened up for me and not to worry about if I would like it or not, just  I'll take everything  as they are and move on.

*"Are you angry with me again? "

" no, I tried to annoy you as much as I could but I get tired"

* " And now what? "

"nothing...I made my move and it didn't work, so I'll wait until you want to be more comfortable with me"

* " I'm completely comfortable with your behavior till you started to ignore me again"

" I'm not ignoring you, I wanted to show you that we can fight and fix it if we want,  then you can see the real me and be able to be my friend, I used to have someone to talk about everything and we can call and mail each other but now we had to move on, my old friends can go out without worrying about people talking about me or disturb them because of me. They can be more relaxed now and even enjoy going out"