Rian, Zack, and Jack just watched as if this normally happened. I gasped and felt tears sting my eyes.

"Alex?! What's going on?!" I asked choking on some tears.

"I uh...I still have feelings for Liz. I'm sorry Sarah I can't be with you anymore," he said.

My jaw dropped and I felt my heart shatter. I looked over at the other boys for help. They just shrugged.

"Chill Sarah. Liz is really cool, she's like our best friend," Jack said with a smile.

I let out a sob and tears ran down my face. I quickly ran off the bus, tripping on the stairs as I ran.

I sat up straight in bed, gasping for air, wide awake. That was one of the worst dreams I'd ever had. It all seemed so real. I looked at the clock; it was 4am.

I dialed the familiar number and waited for Alex to pick up. My heart was racing from my anxiety.

"Sarah? It's 4am there, are you okay?!" he asked frantically.

"I'm alright Alex. I just...can I ask you something?" I asked, my voice feeling small.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked.

"You...well you don't still...you know, have feelings for Liz do you?" I asked him.

"Of course not! You're the only person I love Sarah, where did this come from?" he asked.

"I had a really bad dream and got paranoid," I said feeling like an idiot.

"Sarah, I promise I could never leave you or hurt you. I love you way too much," he said genuinely.

My lips pursed into a smile and I sighed in relief. "Okay, I love you too, I just needed to call you," I said.

"Get some sleep, I love you," he said.

"I love you too Lexy," I said and we hung up.

I was worried over nothing...for now. But at the moment I just wanted sleep. But something in my gut made me feel uneasy.

The next morning I was going to try and record a couple of songs early on. I got a text from Shane saying that he missed me and telling me good luck with my album. He said he couldn't wait to hear it and see how far I'd come. He and Sophie were doing really well and I was glad. Shane is still one of my closest friends, I didn't wanna lose contact with him.

I headed to the studio and was setting up with Mike, Chris, and Drew when I thought of something.

"Hey our band doesn't have a name!" I said panicking.

"Oh shit that's right," Mike said. We all sat around and thought of names for a good half hour.

"Jesus this shouldn't be so hard!" I sighed, frustrated.

"Yeah, I wish it would come as easy as some other band's names," Chris mumbled.

"I've got it! Purple Monkey Socks!" Drew yelled. We all looked at him like he was insane, which he probably was.

"We'll keep that one on the back burner alright Drew?" I said patting his knee comfortingly. He pouted and sat back down.

"Sometimes I wish I'd never chased this stupid dream," I mumbled to myself.

I shot up, "WAIT. That's it!" I said excitedly.

"What?!" Mike asked frantically.

"The Dream Sequence," I said proudly. They all smiled approving of it.

"I mean all of us have always wanted to do this, it's our dream. And we're all living it!" I said.

"It's perfect! I love it!" Chris said.