Chapter 12

Well HOWDY! Haha I'm on a roll! Two chapters in two days! Haha and I KNOW that "Kiss Me Again" is We Are The In Crowd's song. But I just thought it'd fit so perfectly with Sarah and Alex so BAM. It's on the side if you wanna listen (: Comment and talk to me lovelies, I love you all! (:

xx

_____________________________________________________

The next day I was going out for lunch with Tay and Cassadee. I slid out of bed and jumped in the shower. I got out blow drying my hair and leaving it in its natural waves cascading down my back. I applied some makeup and put my black skinny jeans on with my baseball shirt with the maroon sleeves and "I Had The Best intentions" in the center from We Are The In Crowd's new merch. I slipped on my gray Vans, grabbed my coat, phone, and wallet and headed out the door. Cass was sitting in the driveway with Tay next to her in the passenger seat.

It's so weird to think of how in love Cass is with my brother. They were so sweet together and I really hoped someday I could have a love like theirs. I was happy for them, very happy and even a little jealous of their relationship.

I hopped in the car and smiled, "Hey guys!" I said.

They turned and smiled returning a hello themselves. I liked to think of them as my older sisters that I never had. They were always there for me and I loved both of them like family.

We talked forever in the car, then arrived at the restaurant and were seated right away.

"So Sarah, how's Shane?" asked Tay with a knowing smirk. I rolled my eyes and playfully smacked her.

"He's fine, he's coming on tour with us for a little while," I said smiling.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean with Alex all..." Cass trailed off. I took a deep breath, I had to know we were gonna discuss him sometime.

"I mean, yeah I guess. He'll be busy with concerts and press and stuff. He really won't notice us. I don't think he'll care much," I said picking at my french fries.

"Well he's your best friend, he should know these things," Tay said taking a sip of her drink.

I groaned, "I know, I'm having Rian tell him. It's just not the same anymore, I just...I don't even know if we're best friends anymore. It's different," I said.

Cass gave me a reassuring smile, "I know you've been through so much Sarah. But so has Alex. The whole time you were away and Alex tried calling you and texting you everyday was really hard on him," she said.

Tay butted in, "Yeah he kept asking us 'Do you think she's okay?! Do you think she's hurt?! What if she hates me?!' He was really worried," she said

H-He said that? I sighed, I knew he was worried...I just wasn't sure about anything anymore. I knew I could count on Shane because he'd never left me or ditched me for someone else. He stuck by me, and I'm pretty sure if he asked me to be his girlfriend I'd say yes...er...I think?

I smiled at my two best friends, "Well I guess I should just move on with my life," I said.

They exchanged questioning glances toward each other, "If that's what you want then we'll support you," Tay said smiling and Cass nodded in agreement.

"Sooo Tay, how's Jack?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Now it was her turn to look flustered.

"Uh, well he's good. He's...yeah...good," she said looking down.

"You so like him!" Cass said with a huge grin. I also had one plastered across my face. This was so cute.

"No! We're friends! Good friends," she said with a small smile.