Chapter 43

This is the second to last chapter ))))): 

Sorry it's kinda short, next will loooong! 

ANYWAYS, I'm so excited for the Spring Fever tour I'm gonna cry omg yay and OMG GUY

Travis Clark followed me on Twitter and we're besties yeah song of the chappy:

Everything I Ask For -The Maine

I just felt like having a happy, nice song. So yay. (: 

I love y'all to pieces xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  

xx

___________________________________________________________________________ 

 The next day was my actual birthday. I woke up earlier than usual because of the pain in my side. I took some pain killers and got in the shower. I got out and decided to let my hair dry wavy.

I left it down and got dressed in my ripped black denim shorts, my white tank top with a black anchor on the front, and my black sparky bandeau. I slid on my black combat boots, did my makeup, and went on Twitter.

@AlexAllTimeLow: Happy Birthday to the greatest person I know, @SarahDawson, love you ;) <3

@SarahDawson: @AlexAllTimeLow thanks Lex ;*

I got a bunch of other mentions from my friends and when Chris, Drew, and Mike woke up, they all sang to me while a lit candle sat in the middle of a chocolate chip muffin.

"Blow it out!" Drew said.

I blew out the candle and they cheered, "I hope you wished that we have a kick ass show today," Chris said.

"She can't tell or it won't come true!" Mike laughed.

"Oh, I love you guys," I said hugging all of them. We had an early set today so we got out to get ready by the stage.

I was greeted by Kenny since he was our stage manager, "Happy Birthday!" he said carefully hugging me since I was still a little sore.

"Thanks Kenny!" I smiled. Kenny was the coolest Warped Roadie.

We got the stage ready and I tweeted out:

@TheDreamSequence: Get ready for a kick ass show today! Let's goooooo! #Warped2012

I was a little sad that I didn't see Alex yet today, but I figured he was busy with the boys. I did wish he were here to sing Kiss Me Again though.

We did our chant and group huddle before running onstage, I more walked than ran from being sore though.

"LA are you ready to rock?!" I yelled. I got cheers in response and the music started. I couldn't move around as freely as usual since it hurt a bit, but I still had fun.

Halfway through the set it was almost time for Kiss Me Again. Before I could say anything though, Chris interupted me.

"So if you aren't aware, it's Sarah's birthday today!" he yelled.

The crowd cheered and I blushed. "I think we should all sing to her, yeah?" he asked them.

They continued cheering but it got louder as someone joined me onstage.

Wheeling out a huge tray of cupcakes was Alex, Rian, Jack, Zack, Travis, and Vic. I smiled and laughed as Tay, Cass and Jenna came up behind them singing along with the crowd.

"Happy birthday dear Sarah! Happy birthday to you!" everyone sang.

I blew out the candles on the cupcakes and smiled, "Thank you all! I love you guys," I said.