Chapter 12: Destruction of The Trapped

New chapter upppp! My stomach hurtsssss hallpppp! Im kidding with the last chapt though, y'all still have 1 more chappy to go xD just go with it! Thanj you for the wonderful reviews! Hope to hear from all of you!

XxXx

"Chapter 12: Destruction of The Trapped"

Yuto did not show any signs of hearing the youth, too engrossed in his battle against the king of the necromancers.

Both Yuto and Senku went back and forth, strike, parry, attack, repeat, back and forth again in a merit of a dance, the swords clashing and clanging with rhythm yet without rhythm, sparks flying out.

The spell was broken when Yuto, who was unaware and seething, was stabbed on the shoulder by the jagged sword Senku held. The dragon let out an agonized scream of pain, the sharp jagged edges burying deep into the joint.

Shit... it was bronze, a weakness for dragons.

Senku slowly and agonizingly yanked out the sword. Yuto staggered backwards, clutching his wounded shoulder that once held his sword, the dark swords vanishing in an instant from the excrutiating pain, his face showing how much it hurt. Blood dripped down and gushed out of his wound and Yuto was forced to stagger and sway from the dizzying pain.

XxXx

Yuya saw the blood drip down and gush, down to the dark ground of the cave that was still filled with flames. He saw how Yuto's grey orbs scrunched in extreme agony. The youth's eyes widened, his eyes regaining life and his mind seizing back to control, snapping out of the curse that was put on him.

He stepped forward.

The shaman garbled out words, something along the lines of; "Don't go near him! He'll kill you and take you away from our king!" like a madman, he tried to pull the teen back.

Yuya was disgusted, his features twisting before he kicked the old coot away, who fell to the ground with a screech. "No!" he snapped, ripping away the veil and dress. The dress was now styled like a chinese fighter garment.

"Get away from Yuto, you monster!" he shouted and ran forward, propelling himself to Senku. With strength he did not know he possessed, he jumped and kicked the necromancer on the face, causing the man to stumble backwards in shock and slight pain.

Yuya landed on the ground, his feet planted firmly with a heavy thud of his boots, he rushed over to Yuto and stood in front of the dragon protectively, hissing in threat, his crimson eyes glowing with a murderous light.

"Don't you dare lay another finger on him, Senku," he said lowly, his spirit and powers rising and combating, trying to break free. "If you dare take another step forward... I will destroy you!" he bellowed.

Senku growled. "You dare go against me?! Your groom and Lord?!"

"You are not my groom nor are you my lord!" he spat, his anger getting the best of him, making him forget his fear.

XxXx

Yuto grunted and, tried to close his wound as slowly as possible, letting his skin heal with his magic. The pain he felt was dizzying and he willed away the dots that danced in his vision. He heard voices, angry ones going back and forth against one another.

Once his vision and hearing cleared, he slowly looked up and gasped, his lips trembling and his form shuddering. "Yu..ya.." he whispered, overwhelmed, the flames around them burning hotter but not hurting Yuya or him.