Chapter 10: Captured While Flirting

Soooo I apologize for all the late updates and yes I know I suck! But reading all your comments have inspired me to once again write! Y'all are awesome readers and you make this author happy with all your comments! Please stay with my writing! Love you all QwQ -XxDPxX

XxXx

"Chapter 10: Captured While Flirting"

It had been a few days when Yuto confessed his feelings to Yuya, the dragon having kept his promise, courting the tomato haired male. He had tried his best to win Yuya's heart.

So far he still wasn't sure with his progress but Yuto was trying his best. The weather today was warm and breezy, perfect for lounging in the sun. Yuya sighed softly, munching on the fruit he was given, Yuto had shifted back to his dragon form and was curled around Yuya, seemingly asleep and keeping the other male warm in the cold cave. Yuya smiled at Yuto's effort and he actually found himself liking the attention that Yuto was giving him.

The crimson eyed youth then tapped Yuto on his shoulder. "Yuto?" he asked

"Hhmmm?" The dragon rumbled, grunting slightly and opening his eyes to stare at Yuya. "Yes Yuya?" he lifted his head and yawned then pushed his muzzle to Yuya's outstretched hand, purring at the attention. Yuya giggled and patted the dragon's muzzle gently and affectionately. "Can we go outside and get some fresh air then go to town? I'm bored." he pouted.

Yuto became silent before his chest rumbled, a chuckle escaping his mouth. "That would be nice. Come on, let's go." he said and gently pushed Yuya, laughing as the male squeaked and glared half heartedly at the other.

Yuya rolled his eyes. "You're a jerk sometimes, you know that?" he retorted, Yuto snorted. "But you like it anyways." he teased, causing Yuya to blush and scurry off to get their cloaks.

Damn, Yuto was really a flirt. He was also serious in courting him, the thought made his heart flutter and his stomach knot pleasantly. If he wasn't in love then he sure was falling fast for the dragon. He sighed and walked back to where Yuto was and grabbed him gently by the shoulder. "Come on, lets go!" he exclaimed excitedly, voice reverbrating around the stone walls.

Yuto chuckled. "Alright, alright. Be patient." he teased and began walking out of the cave, Yuya's hand warm on his side as they walked side by side and out into the open.

Yuya took in a deep breath as a lungful of fresh air hit him and he sighed, smiling dreamily. The view also did not cease to amaze him. Yuto bathed in Yuya's expressions, loving every second he had gotten to spend with his charge.

Curious ghost peeked from behind their hiding places on the craggy rocks, muttering things that could not be understood but Yuto did not mind them and instead nuzzled unto Yuya's hair gently. Said teen yelped and laughed. "Yuto stop! You're messing my hair!" he whined. The dragon chuckled. "Sorry, not sorry, Yuya." he retorted. Yuya playfully rolled his eyes. "Are you going to let me ride on your back, Mister?"

"Of course, of course!" Yuto replied, laughing at the youth's failed sarcasm. The dragon lowered his body so Yuya could climb on his back and the teen did so, clambering up to him and riding on his scaled shoulders. He grinned widely, clutching their cloaks in his hands, eyes glittering like stars that made Yuto breathless.

"...Ready to go?" he said after a moment of admiring Yuya's practically glowing form. The teen nodded excitedly. "Yes please!" He chirped and held on tight.

Yuto grinned and nuzzled Yuya's head gently then got in place, getting a headstart and then opening his wings as he glided up into the air, a laughing Yuya on his back who had always found a thrill in flying once he had tried it. "Don't fall, okay?" Yuto cautioned.