Chapter 13: The Finale

kay so last and final chapter. The epilogue. Ah yes, the hard part of saying goodbye to a story. Dang... I hoped everybody enjoyed the ride! I put my heart and soul in everything I create and i'm quite happy.Anybody have a question or a request? PM me through Facebook! I have an account there and I would not mind if you send a friend request! The name there is: Naiad DreampuzzleWell, thats about it. Please leave a review! Love lots!

XxXx

"Chapter 13: The Finale"

"There. All done.." Yuri sighed out and stood up. After hours and hours of tending to Yuya's hands and stomach, he had finally sewn the injuries up. The violet-pink haired man had feared slightly that he could not save his patient but he did not let it show.

He turned to the dragon who jumped up in alarm, eyes hopeful and slightly bloodshot. "Will he be okay?"

Yuri glanced over at the sleeping tomato haired youth then back at Yuto. "I don't know. Only time will tell, dragon." he informed, voice that same cold and uncaring tone, yet he could not change that.

Yuto's pointed ears flattened and he stifled a whimper. "Please do everything you ca to make him live, he's the only one I have left and cared." he pleaded.

Yuri sighed, crossing his arms. "I am trying my best, Yuto. It's up to him if he will wake up or not." the man said and began walking to the door, opening it then stopping, his hand on the doorframe. "...Do you need anything?"

Yuto shook his head, silent and sulking.

Yuri sighed and closed the door, walking away from that specific room to tend to someone as well. That dragon really needed a break from all the troubles.

The cabbage haired man opened another door to see someone. It was a yellow and blue haired man, sitting on the bed and looking at his sharp claws. "Fusion, why are you up? I thought I told you to lie down!" he all but snapped.

The man who was called 'Fusion' whirred his head to the voice and growled. "It's Yugo! Y-U-G-O! How many times do I have to tell you my name is not fusion!" he hissed, ears flattening.

Yuri huffed. "Your name sounds like it." he grumbled.

Yugo yelled. "Damn it Yuri! I swear you'll be the death of me!"

Yuri smirked. "Well we can't have that now can we?" he whispered, striding over and leaning down so they were a mere inch apart from each other. Yugo blushed and tried to form words but found out he could only sputter. "I-Uh..."

Yuri smirked more.

XxXx

Yuto held Yuya's hand gently, careful of the wounds on his palm that was currently bandaged and sewn. His wounded shoulder was already cleaned and bandaged, the evidence clear on his shirtless form. He stifled a whimper, hoping and praying that the boy would wake up and come back to him.

"Wake up for me, okay? I need you here. I love you so much." the dragon whispered.

Yuya kept on sleeping.

Yuto remained hopeful.

XxXx

The next few days were hell to the dragon, since Yuya still did not wake up.

It was a bright morning today, the birds chirping and the wind blowing with a gentle breeze.

Yuto was asleep on the edge of Yuya's bed, arms draped over the sheets and head resting on his forearms. The dragon, still in his half-human state was snoring lightly, his hand twitching every now and then as he waited for his charge to wake up.