*record scratch* now back to the real shit

After dropping off his inebriated younger brother and taking a long drive down the dark city roads, you arrive at your destination.

Both you and Judd sit on the edge of the trunk, the door opens high above you to reveal the night sky littered with constellations.

The stars are beautiful, but the both of you can't help but steal short glances at each other.

His sharp jaw.
Your bright eyes.
The way his shirt lays over his collarbones.
The curve of your waist.

"It's so pretty..." You state just to break the silence, your eyes locked into the sky.

"Yea, it's cool."
Judd murmurs with less enthusiasm. Truthfully, he doesn't give a shit about the sky, but since you seem to like it he'll at least lie.

"What else do you like?"
Judd feels his monster hit his shoulder for that banger of a line.

"In what way?"

"What do you mean?" He says with that cute, stupid look on his face.

You roll your eyes.

"We could be talking about music, types of shoes, colors- that's just too much to consider."
You grin and lean back on you palms, curiously awaiting his response.

"I like when girls sit on my lap. What do you like?"

Now you're excited.

"I like when boys pull me onto their lap."

Judd may be a stupid boy, but this is one of the cues he understands. He reaches over and lifts you easily onto his lap, placing his palms around your ass to hold you close.

"What else?" He says.

"I like feeling of your hands on my ass."

A soft smirk creeps onto his handsome face as he slaps your backside- not lightly either, he has a feeling you can take it.

You giggle at the sting and, while you don't notice, Judd melts.

He wants to hold you forever. Tighter and tighter. Squeeze you and-

"Your turn." You chime.

Judd tilts his head softly, a few black strands of hair falling in front of his cold eyes. You almost forget what you had asked.

He hums in thought while his hand squeezes your thigh.

"You like being choked, don't you."

Thank fucking god he is isn't a pussy. You were wondering if this would get boring or not.

"Yes, sir." You say with a firm nods.

Judd studies you closely as his palm finds its way around your throat. His eyes flicker over your curvy form, imagining all of the terrible things he's going to do to you before his lips crash against yours.

In this moment, he's hooked. If you chose to break his heart tomorrow, he'd be completely ruined.

You roll your hips against his lap, grinding on the growing bulge you've noticed throughout the night.

Judd makes out like a man savoring something he'll never taste again. You can tell he needs you through the bites, the way his hand weaves perfectly into your hair.

His hand pulls from your neck to slide under your shirt and as he bites down on your lip, he pinches your hard nipple.
You melt instantly in his arms.

Judd's stare is desperate and primal and his cheeks are rosy with heat. His hold on you is solid.

Lea's gonna be so fucking mad.