Snakes on a Plane

Last night was a blur.

The last thing you remember is the hurt on Judd's face when you essentially rejected him and the tall bottle of Jameson you both shared right after.

You lay in your bed, the sheets and blankets thrown everywhere to expose your bare body lit only by the thin streaks of light filtering from the window nearby.

"You fucked up."
Connie says, her arms folded as she looks down at you.
"You were so close, girl- what the fuck happened? Do you not like him anymore?"

Connie sits atop the bed, legs crossed.

"Did he-"

You cut her off with a groan.

"Connie, please shut up. I'm gonna throw up."

You both sit in silence for a few moments before the nausea disappears momentarily and allows you to speak again.

"I like him a lot.. But I don't want to be high the first time we have sex. I thought I wouldn't care, but I thought it'd be longer before I find someone I like as much as Judd.."

Connie pauses, taking a moment to think- which is out of the ordinary for her.

"You really like him. This isn't just fucking- you like like him." She replies, her tone gaining a teasing lilt towards the end of her sentence.

You groan and throw yourself beneath the sheets once again.

"It doesn't matter. I fucked everything up and now he thinks I'm some weird virgin."

Before Connie can retort with some snide remark or add on to the onslaught of embarrassing memories from last night, you bury your face in your pillow and let out a scream.

"WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID?!" You yell into the pillow, coming out as some muffled tantrum as you slap your legs to your bed.

Connie has never seen you like this before and she's not sure if she's more amused or embarrassed for you. She reaches forward after a brief moment of contemplation and shakes you until you sit up and are faced with the stern expression of your hormone monstress.

"You are a beautiful, sexy little flower and Judd is as stupid as they come." She braces your shoulder with one hand while pointing towards you with the other. "He won't remember and he won't care what happened. He'll forget all about it by the trip-"

"Oh my god, the trip."
Your face falls slack before you drop on the bed with a groan.
"So I essentially cockblock myself days before I have to go on a week long trip with him."

You let out an exasperated laugh, almost unhinged. You can't believe you forgot about it. You were invited to the Birch's annual ski trip, all paid for- of course you have to go. You can't say no to that- but it's been three days since the 'incident' and the only communication you've had with Judd was a text asking if you were okay.

You texted back a simple 'yes', but you now know you're not fine- you're fucked.

-----

I can't say no to Lea. I want to go on this trip. This will be fun. Everything will be fine. He won't remember that I accidentally accused him of drugging me.

"Hey- Earth to Y/N." Leah waves a hand in front of your face, making a wary expression in the process.

You snap out of your nervous daze and flash a grin.

"I think I packed too much." You joke as you step inside the home, dragging your suitcase along with you while desperately trying to change the subject.