You Like Huey Lewis and The News?

Your flight is a few hours long and the attendants have already shut off the lights, leaving you with no way to stare over at Leah and silently sulk.

Judd sits with an arm laid around you, your head resting against his firm chest as you focus on the faint music coming from his earbuds.

"Jealous?" He whispers, his hand lifting to brush over your hair.

"Hm?" Your brows furrow in confusion as you stare up at him. "What would I be jealous about?"

"Val. Leah. You're staring." His fingers wind into your hair, gently tugging at the strands to ease your face upwards.

It's obvious he's teasing, by the way his lips have curled into that familiar smirk, but your expression remains solemn as your eyes flicker in Leah's direction.

"Ew- no." You huff. "We were gonna watch a movie together- but then Val came along and I know she'll just be with him the whole trip."

He listens to you whine, his smirk only deepening at the sound. Something sick and possessive inside him relishes the small sounds you make, the way you sound so helpless.

"I'll watch it with you."

He takes the earbuds from his ears and watches as you light up at the offer. You shouldn't be so excited, you knew he would say yes if you asked, but receiving even basic human kindness from him feels like a lifetime achievement.

You pull your computer from your backpack and find the movie before grabbing one of your earbuds and offering it to him.

American Psycho.

You're sure he's seen it- you've watched it about a million times over.

You sit in silent anticipation as the movie starts, a gentle grin set on your face. Splatters of blood send your teeth to your lip, biting softly at the flesh as you watch the character sit back, cigar between his lips, blood cascading down his face.

"You like that, huh.." Judd states thoughtfully as he leans towards you.

His hand crawls over your arm before settling over your throat and jaw, long fingers easily stretched over your warm skin.

"I could do that for you." He whispers against your ear, hand tightening around the column of your throat. "You say the word and I'll tear whoever you like limb from limb."

Your breath hitches, not sure if it's from the tight, burning feeling of lust in your chest or the way his thumb slowly massages the cartilaginous ridges of your throat.

"When I'm done and I'm dirty and covered in blood, you can sit pretty on your knees and choke on me."

His grip tightens for a moment as he looks you over through snake-like eyes and, once he sees your breathless expression and feels the pounding of your heart through his grasp, he places a gentle kiss atop the crown of your head and smooths his hand over your shoulder.

All you can do is nod. Somehow Judd has reverted you into a girl who serves only to please. His words are like gospel and you are his devoted disciple, on your knees, hands in prayer, silently begging for him to take you as he wishes.

The remainder of the flight follows in suit. Judd spends his time in near silence, aside from the occasional teasing and your timid responses.

You manage to fall asleep for the last hour and are awoken by a firm "let's go". You rub the sleep from your eyes and follow him from the plane, feeling drowsy until you reach the hotel room.

Without a second thought, you collapse onto the bed with a tired sigh, arms and legs stretched out as you stare up at the ceiling while Judd excuses himself to shower.