this is the daydream chapter

Your hands move up your body, dragging slowly over every fold of tight black fabric until you're raking through your hair. Your hips sway in time with beat while the music fills your mind and captures you with it's hypnotic embrace.

As your eyes open, you let cold air fill your lungs. A dark blanket of smoke disrupts the multicolored lights overhead and veils the figures dancing around you. They look like ghosts. Like you, their motions are weightless in the haze of drugs and alcohol and they live without a care in the world. You sway to the music and allow the notes to guide you.

And the more you dance the more he needs you.

He's been watching you for quite some time now, but you've never liked a man who doesn't go after what he wants, so you wait.

People come and go past you, brushing up against your body or slowing their pace to look you up and down. You don't mind the closeness, in fact you hardly stop to notice what's happening around you- that is until you feel a set of strong hands settle casually around your waist.

"How does it feel to have every man want you and every girl want to be you?"

His lips brush against your ear as he speaks, the rough tone of his voice sending a quick chill down your spine. You lean into the pressure of his large palms and let him steady you as you dance with your back to him.

"Feels like a typical Saturday."

A smirk creeps onto his face before his palms begin to sink down your backside. He goes slow and savors the feeling of his fingers wrapping over your round ass.

"Cocky.." He murmurs as his lips pull from your ear.

As you turn to face the man, your eyes settle on his cold, calculated stare. You know he's thinking about you. You try to picture the vulgar scenes playing through his mind and you can only hope that they match your own.

"Mhm." You hum slowly as you scan over his body.

Judd's palms lay close to your waist as you turn and pull you closer, chest to chest.

"I bet I could break that ego."

You glance up at him with pouty eyes, biting your lip gently while your nimble fingers play with the man's half-buttoned shirt.

"Try me."