Who The Fuck Is Molly?

The Wolf of Wall Street's token blonde and Jennifer from Jennifer's Body stand at the two iron gates of a multi-million dollar Southern California home.

What is typically a nice, sunny beachfront display of the American Dream, has turned into a mansion shrouded in neon lights, which grace fog and cobwebs and illuminate the mini skirts and outlandish attire of your peers.

"I'm gonna blackout tonight." You state excitedly as you start the trek along the marble walkway and up the large steps to the double-doors dripping with fake blood.

You and Leah share a mischievous look as the doors open to reveal a sea of cheap wigs and glitter.

Smoke pours from the doorway, a heavy culmination of fake fog, cigars, and blunts.

The smoke parts from your feet as you make your way into the foyet and weave through the crowd in search of a drink.

"What do you want?" Leah asks as she grabs four plastic shot glasses and a bottle of tequila.

"Vodka, you know this. I hate tequila."

"God, you're so fucking weird." She grins and pours you two shots of your choice.

"Cheers." You smirk as you reach her, taking your glasses and tapping them against hers before downing the clear contents.

While Leah searches the crowded counter to make a mixed drink, you slip your phone out of the tight waistband of your mock cheer uniform.

Judd: wya
Judd: i have a surprise for u

A grin creeps onto your face as you read the messages before looking up to find Leah who's already disappeared into a group of boys.

You take a look at the crowd.

Where would Judd be..
You think.

You weave through the crowd, focusing on the darker corners of the home and eventually finding yourself outside, staring at the sea of costumes lining the pool.

"Boo."

You jump at the word, but settle as you feel a familiar pair of strong hands settle comfortably around your small shoulders.

"Where's that cute ass been?"
Judd murmurs, his lips brushing against your ear.
"Everyone's seen it but me."

You turn to face him, your chest pressed to his.

"Are you jealous?" You smile softly.

Judd's teeth sink into his broken lip as he slowly looks you up and down. His palms fall to the small of your waist and pull you closer against his warm body.

"No. But they should be."

"Why's that?"

Judd pauses. He takes his time to reply as he watches your eyes sparkle under the leds.

"They can look, but only I can touch." He smirks and gives your ass a light squeeze.

You make a disinterested face.

"Uh huh. So what's my present?"

He lifts a cup to your lips, the rim pulling softly at the blood red laquer.

"Drink."

You take the cup from his hand.

"You tryna roofie me?" You tease, though a part of you is a bit skeptical.

"Somethin' like that."
He grins.
"You trust me?"

"I shouldn't." You take a short sip from the cup and make a face at the toxic taste.