The Party - Knock Knock

You stare into the eyes of a man who's cold and callous; he's someone who seems to have no regard for human life - and you feel warm, excited, breathless.

You pull your leg back naturally as you grow smaller in your place, your thigh rubbing slowly against his.

There's something about Judd that separates him from all the other boys in your life. Maybe it's the way that he can take a joke or how you never know what he's going to say next- or maybe it's because you feel safe around him. When you think about it, you can't help but notice how stupid it is to trust a stranger so much, but you simply can't help it.

The moment isn't rushed, and while the strong chords coming from the record player drown out the sounds of people downstairs you can't help but notice the way his eyes are flickering over your lips and neck and curvy frame.

Judd sets the blunt aside before a hand begins to slowly pull from the sheets beneath you to explore the side of your body. His strong digits move with a surprisingly gentle touch, eventually laying comfortably at your waist. You become so focused on the warmth in your body from every touch he gives you that you hardly notice his eyes scanning your neck, and it isn't long before his lips fall upon the soft skin.

You feel like you're on fire. You grab small handfuls of the back of his shirt. Your breaths are hot and quiet. Your mind is hazy.

His lips are like heaven against your skin, making the small pains on the surface of your neck quickly turn to pleasure. You can feel him smirking.

"You like that, don't you.." Murmurs a low, raspy voice.

The sound tickles the spot behind your ear and you can feel a quick chill run down your spine.

"Mhm.." You hum out mindlessly and give a tiny nod.

Judd finally sits up just enough in order to see your face which is an embarrassed red hue. A small, lazy smirk finds its way across his face, and looking upon it warms your heart. Judd starts up again after a blissful moment, his soft lips parting while his eyes fill with what seems to be infatuation as he-

"Judd!"

You nearly jump out of your own skin at the sound of the familiar female voice and the rapid pounding on the door. Judd doesn't look too excited either.

The boy climbs off of you and heads towards the sound, giving you just enough time to get off the bed before he opens the door.

"What the fuck do you want?" He spits without hesitation.

"Did you steal y/n?" Lea invites herself inside the room and looks around with a furrowed stare. "I can't find her any-" She pauses at the sight of you.

"Sorry, he was just showing me all his sharp things."

You offer Lea a quick grin and lead her out the door. Thank god she's tipsy.

You make the long trek downstairs and into the kitchen where you end up taking a few shots to get your mind off of everything that happened. Your high has worn off for the most part (you think you were scared sober) so some alcohol shouldn't hurt- but it isn't leaving you very aware.

One moment ago, you were with Lea, and in the next she's gone. You can't go back to Judd's room, seeing as you've already had enough close calls for the night, so you head into the living room instead and try to mingle.

You try your hardest to make conversation and, while you are quite good at faking niceness and interest, you can't stop thinking about him. His hands, his eyes, the small half-smirk he gets when he can't control his excitement- not to mention the fact that he's actually peaked your interest. You suffer from what you like to call chronic boredom, so it isn't often that you find someone who can keep you on your toes 110% of the time. You can't let that interaction go to waste.

"Y/n?"

You snap out of it and focus on Nick who's sitting beside you.

"What?" You reply hazily.

"I asked you what I should do."

"About what?"

"About Tallulah!"

You pause.

Fuck. You think as you try to connect the few pieces of information you've held onto throughout this conversation.

"I think that if you really like her you need to explain what you did wrong and what happened or whatever." What a bullshit answer.

"Oh.." He stops for a moment before suddenly gaining a determined look and standing. "You're right! I should take her back!"

He reach over and pull him back to his seat.

"Maybe when you're sober." You continue.

Nick nods along in compromise. It isn't long before you fall into a silence as well and eventually excuse yourself to go look for Lea. You search for her downstairs with no avail and begin on your trek upstairs to her bedroom. The hall is empty, oddly enough, but you continue nonetheless until you reach the room.

Knock, knock, knock.

The sound is soft enough not to startle, but loud enough to be heard. You step into the bedroom and immediately notice someone sitting on the bed.

"Lea?"

You call out as you step closer, flicking on the light. To your surprise, you spoke the wrong name.

"Daniel, what are you doing in here? Where's Lea?" You make a face and walk towards him.

Daniel looks up at you and stands from his place. He's the least intimidating person you know, so you aren't too worried, but he's still quite tall compared to you.

"It doesn't matter, I didn't like her anyway." He says tipsily.

This earns a bit of confusion from you, but before you have a chance to properly react, you feel yourself pressed against the wall nearby with both hands on your waist.

You don't know what to do.

You feel like you're watching this from outside your body, and the weed and liquor in your system don't do much to help.

Everything is happening in slow motion as your mind puts the pieces together.

His grasp slowly becomes firmer and his lips grow closer to yours.

Click.

The door opens.