Chapter 18

She's dead...my wife,  lover, the one who was like me. Dead. I was in the house alone the kids were with Tara. I smashed everything in the house, breaking everything that reminded me of my wife. I finally got to the bedroom before I fell to my knees holding one of my shirts she wore for the last time. I smelled it as I sobbed. How am I supposed to do this by myself. Im a ruthless killer.

-Many Years Later-

Landon and Payton age 25 and members of the club. Henrik age 20.

Three children standing at two grave stones. One read;

Lexa Lowmen
Mother, wife, beautiful soul

The other

Happy Lowmen
Husband,  Father, one hell of a killer

Happy Lowmen Husband,  Father, one hell of a killer

(Payton & Landon)

(Henrik)

None of them were crying now knowing the truth. Thier mom couldn't handle another death so she took her life. And there father? Went berserk and got himself killed. They were raised by the club. They had been in Chibs care per court papers. Payton wore her mother's wedding ring everyday to remind herself that her mother loved her and the bond her parents had was special.

Landon had his father's bike knowing that one day it was going to be his that hours father use to take him on rides and happier times.

Henrik on the other hand didnt have any memory of them but he knew they lived him very much. He was the one that everyone counted on to kill. He was his father's mini me. His siblings weren't afraid because unlike everyone they knew their baby brother learned from them.