Part 9

_Happy_

I got home seeing all the lights on, I chuckled turning them off as I walked through the rooms. I finally got to the bedroom as I seen her peacefully asleep. I wonder why she thought the kids were going to kill her. I went into the bathroom showering quickly; I changed into clean, boxers. I went into the kids room kissing their heads I went into Lexa and It's room to see her sitting up. She smiled a little, "you left the lights on."

She blushed looking down,  I laughed a little. I got into bed as she laid her head on my chest tracing my tattoos. "You can be so diffrent when you are around kids, me the club." I played with her hair softly before pulling it so she looks at me. She moaned softly. ""When your horny." she whispered.  I smiled. "I know baby. Its what I have to do to protect you and the kids. Plus I know what you like in bed." she smirked as she tried biting me. I pulled her hair more as she let out a moan.

-Lexa-
I woke to Happy waking me, "baby both need feeding." I nodded. I tied my hair up letting the sheet fall from me; he handed me the kids. "Hey Happy! Oh shit I'm sorry!" Chibs said as I giggled. "It's okay. Happy go, the kids and I will be fine I promise."
He nodded as he kissed my forehead. "I love you." he mumbled against my forehead. "I love you too but go before you get in trouble with Clay."

He chuckled but nodded, some times being a old lady sucks so boring. I got the kids dressed after feeding and burping:

After changing them I quickly got dressed so I could head to the club house

After changing them I quickly got dressed so I could head to the club house. I looked at the twins who cooed at one another before I put them in the stroller. I giggled softly at them before I got my phone diaper bag (which ibstuffed in the bottom of the stroller) my keys and purse. We headed out as I decided to walk there today. I was halfway there when I passed Tara she waved, "walking today?" I nodded as she smiled. "We will join you!" I giggled. I watched the twins looking around n cooing.

When Tara came out both kids in a stroller we headed out we walked to the club as we seen Gemma. "Hey mama!" she smiled walking over. "They aren't done yet. So we wait." I nodded as we sat and talked. After 20 minutes they came out, Happy walked over along with Jax as they smiled at the kids.

I seen the sweetbutts come in as I shook my head at Tig and a couple others. "What's the occasion?" I asked as Happy smiled. "Do we need one?" I looked at him giving him that "really" look. He laughed as he kissed the kids heads making them giggle. I sighed laying on the bench today was a cooler day than usual as Happy laughed. "Really? Baby you saying they will be drinking soon?" I smirked looking at him. "Yeah breast milk asshole!" I teased as I looked at Tara. She nodded ad I jumped yo and started running. I went into the shop seeing Happy trapping me in a corner. "What did you call me love?" I smirked getting close. "Horny asshole." before he could grab me I ducked and started running again. I laughed when he caught me sending shivers down my spine. "I love you Lexa." I leaned against him. "I love you too." 

-_-__-__-__-__-__-__-__'___'__-___-__-

Hey guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I feel so bad that I have had writers block bad for this story. Well comment below what you wanna see n comment. I am sorry if it sucks also.

Love Angel