Chapter 14

Happy was out while Gemma had the kids so i'm alone at home. I groaned softly bored as hell. I got on my phone connecting it to the blue tooth speaker. It started playing 'The Oven' by Demun Jones and Ryan Upchurch. I started the laundry and dancing. "As nice as the view is baby I don't think that we should." I heard Happy said as I laughed as i walked over to him. "Gemma will have the kids until we go pick them up. "So don't give me that shit." I whipsered as he smiled hugely. Happy picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he just smiled. "I don't know what I would do without you little girl." I smiled at him. "Well Daddy, you would take care of our kids then find me and fuck me to death." He laughed at me. What you can't tell me its not true it's Happy. 

After our little party ;) we headed to the shop, when we got there Tara and Jax where fighting. "Well if this isn't a suprise the king and queen are fighting." I whispered to Happy. He hid his chuckle. Jax seen us and smiled. "Hey Payton and Landon are with Ma in the office they are pretty quiet kids." I laughed. "Take after there dad." I said as Jax laughed. I went to the office to see Gemma and the kids. "Hey Gem." She looked up and smiled. "Your children and sweethearts better then Able at times." I laughed. "Able is a toddler. Wait until these munchkins are Able's age." Gemma groaned. "DOn't jinx it now." I giggled. "I've never been prouder of you sweetheart. Even Tara doesn't make me this proud. You love this club you love Happy and your kids are the best children besides able. I want you to sign these." i seen Adoption papaers. "R-really?" She nodded. "I want you to be more of a part of our family Otto has already approved." I nodded and signed the paper. Jax walked in. "I gguess I call you my big brother huh?" he laughed but nodded. "Yeah I guess so." 

When we all decided to go inside Happy grabbed both kids and we seen the FBI Agent. "Fuck my life." I whispered and Happy handed the kids to Gemma. "Reunion going well?" SHe asked as i rolled my eyes. She grabbed my face. "DOn't fucking roll your eyes at me bitch." I Grabbed her hand and pushed her back.