𝟎𝟔𝟔

𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡missing the green 𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 | 𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟔 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡
missing the green
𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 | 𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟔 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚
miss my bff

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲
goddamn fine ass

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬
them eyes

once again i was at the mall per usual starting to think i should live here because i'm always either shopping or eating at the mall like i don't have a home.

i was listening to indya blab about how good things were going between her and royce which made me happy for the both of them until she broke some news to me that i wasn't prepared for. "i'm pretty sure the neighbors know his name by now because bitch let me tell you how good he is in bed"

"you guys slept together already?"

"yes i'm surprised you didn't hear me" she laughs as i'm still trying to process this information and i don't know why it was bothering me for some reason.

getting to know indya has been great but deep down inside me something is telling me to not fully trust her and i don't know why.

i have no feelings for royce i just care so much about him because he has such a good heart and he is my best friend, but i don't want him to get hurt by indya because that would absolutely crush my heart

"he's full of surprises because i would have never thought he'd be so rough in bed and so big to leave me sore" she whines making me scrunch up my nose.

who would have thought that royce the sweet and innocent man would be packin' down there and likes it rough in bed?

"alright i didn't need to know that much information about my best friend" i stare at her as she shrugs.

i can't look at royce the same after hearing this information

"he's probably the best i've ever had" she bites down on her lower lip.

i could say the same thing about lathan because he definitely knows what he's doing

"anyways what do you need to buy?" i ask changing the subject.

"i need to buy some shoes so let's go to that shoe store around the corner" she says pointing towards the one store i always avoid.

you have got to be kidding me

"we can't go in there indya" i shake my head while taking a hold of her wrist.