𝟎𝟓𝟐

lovelycierra: bet y'all missed me liked by lilmosey, bandkidjay, angelicaaliyah and 8,546 others view all 8,445 comments

liked by lilmosey, bandkidjay, angelicaaliyah and 8,546 others
view all 8,445 comments

lilmosey: stay lookin' stoned
bandkidjay: that's all me
angelicaaliyah: sis this just called me ugly

CIERRA'S POV

"Is she still up there?" I stare at the boys causing them to nod their heads in unison.

"She's been locked up in my room for days." Royce says causing me to sign.

Without another word I make my way up the stairs. It's been about a week since we all found out that Lathan was going to be a father and the break up between him and Aaliyah.

I knock on the door but there's no answer causing me to barge in. The room fills with darkness, sadness and Aaliyah in bed stuffing her face with oreos.

"Get out!" Aaliyah takes a bite of her oreo causing me to ignore her and walk over to the bed.

"You can't stuff your face with oreos without me!" I steal one of her oreos and she chuckles.

Aaliyah had heavy eye bags, her eyes were swollen from crying, she looked pale and overall she looked nothing like herself.

I felt her pain because that's how I was feeling and looking when Joshua and I broke up. She was going through a heartbreak and that's one of the hardest things to go through.

I felt so bad for her because I know how hard it was for her to let Lathan go in order to focus more on his child.

"If you're here to get me out of bed it's not going to happen." Aaliyah shakes her head.

"Come on get up you been in here for days let's go to the mall." I say knowing she loves shopping.

"No I don't want to go out!" She whines.

"I know your going through a heartbreak, but you can't just lock yourself in this room and let the sadness take over you." I say as she glares at me.

After an hour trying to get Aaliyah out of bed I finally convince her to come to the mall with me. We were walking towards the food court because we were hungry after shopping.

"Doesn't it feel nice to be out and about instead of mopping in bed?" I stare at her.

"No because all day I've been seeing couples and it's making me think of you know who..." She frowns.

"Lath-" She cuts me off before I could say his full name.

"Don't say his name unless you want me to start crying in front of everyone. I don't want to hear his name or see him. I just can't at this moment." She signs causing me to nod.

"From now on I won't mention him and we're just going to act like he doesn't exists." I stand in line as she follows behind.

"Thank you." Aaliyah says as she scans the foodcourt and suddenly her eyes widen.