𝟎𝟔𝟐

𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡i blow your mind, honey𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 | 𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟔 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡
i blow your mind, honey
𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 | 𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟔 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐤𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐭
no not really

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲
always

𝐛𝐛𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐚
you're so pretty

"i'm nervous to meet everyone" indya says as she follows behind me.

"you'll be fine" i reassure her before giving her a warm smile. we walk through the front door passing the living room before walking up the stairs and into the lounge area where three familiar voices were heard.

joshua sat at the end of the couch, kk sat in the middle and lathan sat on the other end as his back faced us.

"what are you guys talking about?" i interrupt causing all three of them to turn their heads towards us.

joshua, kk and lathan's faces lit up as they stare at indya causing me to roll my eyes in annoyance.

indya was gorgeous she had green eyes, naturally curly hair and a nice radiant smile. with her looks she could definitely be a model so i could see why all the boys were drooling over her.

i was bothered because one joshua's dating my best friend who is a solid ten and he's over here staring into another girls soul and two, lathan's eyes look like they were about to pop out of their sockets as he stares at my friend in front of me.

the disrespect was real and i was holding myself back from slapping the hell out of the both of them and leaving my hand print on their cheeks.

i clear my throat causing them to snap out of their trance. "this is indya, my friend" i smile before giving the cold look at joshua and lathan.

indya and i met awhile ago by running towards the barista and at the same time reaching to grab the same drink causing us to awkwardly laugh at one another.

we both were waiting so long for our orders and turns out that we got the same exact drink. moral of the story is she kindly let me have the drink and i gave her a compliment and from there on we started a friendship.

she walks up front as joshua gets up from the couch and extends his arm out for her. "pleasure to meet you" he says in a flirtatious tone causing her to blush.

"thats joshua he's dating my best friend" i butt in causing indya's smile to fade away and joshua to let go of her hand.

wait till cierra hears about his little 'pleasure to meet you' i say to myself. he really thought that i was going to stand here and let him flirt with another girl