𝟎𝟏𝟓

𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 i'm a motherfuckin star𝟒, 𝟓𝟓𝟓 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 | 𝟒,𝟓𝟓𝟐 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝
i'm a motherfuckin star
𝟒, 𝟓𝟓𝟓 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 | 𝟒,𝟓𝟓𝟐 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲
my mf brother

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚
the curls

𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡
fish lips

aaliyah laughs while looking at her phone screen causing me to laugh as well because of the comment she left under my picture

i threw a pillow at her head for making fun of me causing her to smack her lips. "that hurt!" she whines.

we sat on the couch waiting for the two love birds who were taking their sweet as time to come downstairs in order for us to head out and get something to eat

"that's what you get" i shrug causing her to mock me and before i could hit her in the head once again with the pillow. we stare at each other with furrowed eyebrows as we hear cierra and joshua argue

"why the fuck are you on your phone so much?" joshua yells.

"Stop yelling at me!" Cierra yells.

Aaliyah and I sit on the couch feeling awkward as we watch the couple argue in front of us.

"Should I get the popcorn?" Aaliyah whispers causing me to nod and laugh.

"Hurry before you miss the action!" I whisper causing her to laugh.

We were joking around at the wrong time...

"Royce wouldn't you get mad if your girl paid more attention to her phone than her own boyfriend?" Joshua stares at me catching my attention.

Cierra stares me down with angry eyes making me lowkey scared of her.

I really wish I wasn't involved in this cause now I gotta chose sides...

I nod my head. "Your boyfriend should come first before anything..." I say causing Joshua to dap me up and stare at Cierra.

"That's exactly my point!" Joshua yells.

I mouth sorry to Cierra as she rolls her eyes at me.

My fault Cierra...

"This is between us not Royce!" She yells.

I stare at Aaliyah hoping she budges in to stop the argument, but she shakes her head. I nudge her on her ribs to make her speak up causing her to squint her eyes at me.