𝟎𝟔𝟑

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲woke up feelin' like the man𝟏, 𝟐𝟗𝟎 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 | 𝟏, 𝟐𝟐𝟎 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲
woke up feelin' like the man
𝟏, 𝟐𝟗𝟎 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 | 𝟏, 𝟐𝟐𝟎 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡
baby daddy

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲
quit playin with me before i really put a baby in you @𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡

𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡
what you waiting for?

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲
keep that same energy when i see you @𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡

joshua and i barge into the lounge area as kk sat on the couch watching some show on netflix. i turn off the tv and joshua snatches the bag of chips away from kk.

kk sucks on his teeth. "man what the fuck y'all doing?" he says in annoyance.

we take a seat besides him before breaking the plan down to him. "hear us out dawg" joshua says.

"i don't want to hear nothing y'all have to say just turn my shit back on and give me my damn chips back" kk says before snatching the bag of chips away from joshua.

"why you always so fucking grumpy?" i mug causing kk to glare at me.

"he needs some damn pussy to let all that grumpiness out his system" joshua says.

"that's exactly what he needs" i nod in agreement.

"if y'all don't shut the fuck up i'm gonna go get some pussy from y'all bitches" he says before taking a handful of chips into his mouth.

bro looking like a whole pig with them crumbs falling down his shirt

"aye watch your fucking mouth before my fists meet your face"

"you outta pocket for that" joshua mugs. "you can't be saying shit like that knowing i been betrayed by someone in our group like that don't make me think i can't trust you now"

and i'm gonn fall back and watch this shit go down

"i'm just fucking playing with you goofy's i don't want y'all females" he sucks his teeth.

"better be playing for your own good" i say before i take a handful of chips from his bag.

"i'm just gonna act like you ain't never said some outta pocket shit and go on to what we came here for before i really start to press you about it" joshua says causing me to laugh.