𝟎𝟓𝟏

lilmosey: onto better things liked by bandkidjay, lovelycierra, muahbreah and 9,735 others view all 9,720 comments

liked by bandkidjay, lovelycierra, muahbreah and 9,735 others
view all 9,720 comments

bandkidjay: deuces
lovelycierra: ur big head blocking the view
muahbreah: yes you are

LATHAN'S POV

I woke up to the sound of Aaliyah whispering into the phone causing me to open my eyes halfway. It was so hard to make out each word she was saying through the phone because all I heard was mumbling.

I acted like I was sound asleep every time she would glance over at me so she didn't know I was watching her.

Who the fuck could she be talking to on the phone in the middle of the night?

She stops talking making me realize the call had ended. I watch as she slowly removes my arm trying not to wake me up even though I was already up.

I pull her towards me before she could get up from the bed. "Where are you going?" I say causing her to stare at me.

I need answers as to why she was leaving the bed at this time...

"I'm going to pick up Royce from his friends house." She says making my mind run through so many assumptions.

"Do you want me to come?" I rub my sleepy eyes trying to make it noticeable that I had barely woken up causing her to smile.

"No baby you get some rest and I'll be quick to pick him up so I can come home and cuddle next to you." She smiles.

I want that too...

"Be careful." I sternly say as I stare at her with all seriousness and she nods. It's so dangerous for her to be out this lasts all by herself. "I love you!" I pucker my lips as I wait for hers to connect with mines.

"I love you baby!" She leans in to connect her lips with mine before she goes into the bathroom.

As soon as the door closes from the bathroom. I take her phone from the bed side table and go through her recent calls.

I know this is wrong of me to do, but the way she was whispering into the phone and being so secretive has me thinking she might be doing something she shouldn't.

The first thing I see is a call from Kimetrius causing me to get angry. I thought I already told her how I felt about this dude. What is she doing still having his number on her phone?

At this point I was questioning her loyalty. Did she really use Royce as an excuse to go meet up with Kimetrius? Was she cheating on me? All these thoughts ran through my mind.