𝟎𝟔𝟏

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲just blew a check on some rose gold 𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 | 𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟕 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲
just blew a check on some rose gold
𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 | 𝟗,𝟗𝟗𝟕 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡
no one cares

𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝
this just called me broke

𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐞
brighter than my future

i still felt angry, betrayed and most importantly insulted that breah thought so little of me and my intelligence that she had to lie.

her lie worked until i found out and now it's affecting me. i have so much hurt and anger in me it's hard for me to control my actions.

"no you aren't in the right state of mind because you've been filled with lies which makes it hard for you to trust everyone around you and even myself which is the reason you've been acting out"

those words have been playing through my mind for the past three days. the constant lies has been making me have trust issues and it's hard for me to trust everyone around me. it's getting to the point where i'm distancing myself from everyone that cares about me because i'm afraid to get hurt.

maybe aaliyah was right about taking time apart from each other to work on ourselves, but i can't help to think about her all the time.

i lost her once and i can't lose her again so here i am barging into her room with red roses in my hands, her favorite to show her how much she means to me.

i catch her by surprise as she stares at me with confusion spread across her face. "lathan i thought we agreed to give each other space?"

"we did but i can't stop thinking about you and i wanted to give you these hoping i see that beautiful smile of yours" i hand her the roses causing a smile to creep onto her face.

i watch as she sniffs the roses taking in the scent before she places them down on her bed. "thank you" she says.

she doesn't say a single word after that and goes back to what she was doing before i came into her room. i stand there awkwardly as i watch her fingers type away on her phone.

that's it? no kiss? no hug?

i was expecting her to come running back into my arms and embracing me with love for thinking about her and getting her roses.

i thought she would be happy?

"it's like that?" i stare at her as she doesn't bother to take her eyes off her phone.