Twenty-Two

Orochimaru AMV- Monster

"Keep your arms up," Orochimaru demanded. "The training you have is sloppy. You need to channel the right amount of chakra to conserve it. What you do is allow your rage to push as much as it possibly can out all at once. That tires you. You need endurance. You need to be able to hold the chakra and use it successfully to beat your opponent," 

"How?" Doroki asked panting. "They would hit us to make the chakra flow faster and stronger," 

"That is why your attacks are so weak," Orochimaru placed his hand on him lightly. I stood up feeling tried already and we're just getting started. "We need to take you both back to the basics," 

"Is that wise?" Sasuke asked handing me a bottle of water. 

"Yes, they have a lot of power but it's not going to help them if they don't know the proper chakra control. We have time," Orochimaru offered. Sasuke turned to look at me. 

"He's right. We need to help you be able to use the power they gave you properly. Without the toxin in your body, you won't have access to any of it. Doroki will leave with me and you will stay with him," I looked back at Orochimaru. 

"Don't worry, little Uchiha spawn. I won't harm you," I rolled my eyes at him. "Too much," 

"Don't push it," Sasuke warned. "I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think you needed it," 

"I know. I'm not worried," I shrugged. 

"He'll be fine. I'm not like them," he glanced back at Doroki.

"Watch him. If anything abnormal happens you need to send for me. If he loses control-" 

"Alright," he reassured me. He looked me over before waving Doroki over to him. They gave us a moment. 

"Why do I get the feeling like you're not telling me something?" Doroki asked as he came over to me. He tilted my chin up to look at him. 

"I do have something to tell you but it can wait. We can't waste any more time. We need to learn techniques they don't already know we have. We have to end this," 

"You worry too much," he pressed his forehead to mine. 

"You don't worry enough. You're still as cynical as ever," he grinned before pressing his lips to mine. It will never get old. I pulled away before Sasuke sees him and "accidentally" hits him too hard during training. 

"I'll see you later," I don't know what made me do it but I tapped him on the forehead. He gave me a wary look before pulling away. He didn't say a word as he walked off in the direction Sasuke had went. 

"You are Itachi's spawn," Orochimaru stated as he made himself known. 

"You're creepy. Anyone ever tell you that?" 

"My entire existence," he smiled. "What do they call you?" 

"Pretentious," he nodded. 

"Yes, I can see that. You have a lot of Konan's abilities down to perfection. Surpassed them even. She was a very powerful Kunoichi. So powerful she was named the Angel of God," 

"I know," 

"You know what you were told. People were never afraid of the Angel of God. She became a great leader and defended the bridge to peace Naruto has now successfully established. You have already embodied her ideals. You help people. You use your abilities to make sure those who cannot defend themselves are protected," 

"I learned that from-" 

"It doesn't matter where you think you learn it from. It's a part of you the same way it was a part of her. A natural instinct. What I want to tap into is that Uchiha blood burning in your veins,"