No More School.

"Hey William can you call the school saying that I'm not going to school anymore?" You asked. "Y/N you need to go to school and get your education." He replied. You looked up and gave him puppy eyes "I know what I am and I am going to try and work on the case more so that way I can go home... to my proper home." He sighed and said, "It cant be helped, I'll call them." You noticed that you had an effect on William, you brought out a nicer side of William. You watched as William picked up his phone and dialed the schools number. "Hello, this is S/N's (schools name) office how may I help you?" The women said from the other side of the line. William changed his voice a bit so they didn't know it was him,  "Um Yes Hello this is... F/N (Fathers Name) I have called to tell you Y/N will not be attending this school anymore." The woman on the other side replied with, "Ok I will have to ask you to fill out paperwork for this." You went to go get Sebastian so he could do some of his disguising. "Hey Sebby I have a question to ask. Can you dress up like my father?" You said walking into the kitchen where he stood with sleeves rolled up and the left side of his hair tucked behind his ear. "And might I inquire why?" He asked and you approached him saying, "Well... since I'm going back to my real home and so I thought I could focus more on the case than school. We could all get home faster then." He stopped kneading the dough. "And where would I be going dressed as your father?". "My school to file paperwork." You replied and he sighed, "If it must be done. But let me finish this kneading this bread first." You nodded and walked back to where William was in the living room. "They said that they will have the paperwork ready in 20 minutes." William said not looking up from his book. "Ooo Where are we going?" Grell burst through the bathroom door downstairs. "To my school to file paperwork to bring me out of school." Grell smiled maniacally "Who broke?" She asked as William boredly replied, "Undertaker." Grell came over and hugged you and said, "Don't worry darling everything will return back to normal in time." You smiled and hugged her back and Sebastian came out from the kitchen and walking over to you and Grell. "Where shall I get ready?" He asked and you motioned for him to follow while walking over the the stairs.  You walked down the hall to your parents room and opened the door, while walking over to the closet you said, "My dad has tuxedos and not very many casual clothes. "Alright thank you. Also if I may please get a newer photo to replicate his facial features." You went to go get a photo. "Thank you." He said as you handed him the photo, "Of course." and you walked out to let him get ready.

~~~Time Skip to After Sebby Gets Ready.~~~

  Sebastian walked out of your parents room and down the hall. You could hear your fathers work shoes clicking on the floor. The sound that you vaguely remembered to fill the house at the times your parents came home. You heard him walk down the stairs, then slowly and elegantly glide across the floor to where he came to a stop behind you. You felt Sebastian's presence behind you, "I am ready." You nodded and didn't turn to face him in stead you just stood there. A few seconds later you felt his hot breath on the back of your neck as he said in your fathers voice, "Are you going to move?" You nodded and walked to the door and called out, "We will be back!" You put your hand on the door handle and opened it. You walked fast towards the car not wanting to look at Sebastian because it would scare you to  see someone else as your father. You got in the car and blocked the side so you could not see him get in. You heard the door open and something being set down on the floor board and the seat being pressed by the weight of him sitting down. Then the click of the door closing and then the voice of your father, "You'll have to look at me sometime you know." You slowly took your hand down and looked at him. Memories flashed in your mind and quickly started the car and sped down the drive way and turned down the road that would take you to your school. 

 You parked the car and said, "I'll wait here for you." Sebastian nodded to this and got out of the car. You got out your phone and started scrolling through Instagram and liking posts. 

 Sebastian soon came out of the building and you put your phone down as he entered the car once more. "How'd it go?" You asked and turned to look into your fathers E/C. "It went great. You no longer have to come back to this place. And of course we will all call in later resigning as well from being teachers."  You smiled and started the car and Sebastian started taking off the disguise. You started to take back roads to get to the house and you looked over one time and got a glimpse of Sebastian shirtless. He of course noticed this and said, "Shall I stay like this?" You blushed and quickly looked back to the road and replied, "No please put a shirt on." He chuckled and went back to putting a shirt on. You pulled into the driveway and then into the garage. Putting the car in park you turned the car off and got out. Sighing as you walked into the house and set the car keys in the little bowl by the door. You went over the the couch and sat with Ronald.

A/N:

 Oml I have been dying to get this chapter out and I finally did!! My days have been full with school and work. But I got a snow day so that is why I got this published!! I will try to update more. 

 Sincerely, Author! <3 <3