"Positivity just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?" Stiles threw back.

"Nice," I grinned as we high-fived each other.

"I am really hating the thought that you and I are even related..." Derek commented before returning to the topic at hand, "If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time, last resort."

"Which is?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

He produced a bone saw to us as he stated, "You're going to cut off my arm."

"Oh, my God! What if you bleed to death?" I began to worry about the last resort plan.

"It'll heal if it works," Derek breathed out.

"Look, I don't know if I can do this," I told him, which Stiles agreed with a nod.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!" Stiles answered for me.

"You two faint at the sight of blood?" Derek asked.

I rolled my eyes at him as I answered dryly, "No."

"But I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!" Stiles commented.

"AIright, fine," Derek sighed, "How about this? Either one of you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off his head."

I stepped in front of Stiles as I growled at Derek, "Hurt him and I will make you wish for your own death."

Derek glared back at me testing my boundaries.

"Fine!" Stiles exclaimed, "I'll do it!"

Suddenly, Derek vomit beside the operating table. The black substance that hit the floor, splashed up, landing a bit on my leggings. I backed away from Derek out of disgust and fear that he might blow again.

"Holy God! What the hell is that?" Stiles asked.

I was fighting back my own urge to vomit as I looked at the spot it hit my leggings.

"It's my body, it is trying to heal itself," Derek answered.

"Well, you owe me a new pair of leggings..." I commented dryly.

"Whatever," Derek hissed, "Now, You gotta do it now."

"Look, honestly, on second thought, I don't think I can," Stiles began to go back on his word.

"Just do it!" Derek growled at him.

"Hey!" I growled back as my eyes flashed gold.

"Stiles? Juliette?" Scott's voice was heard.

Stiles and I turned to look over to the entrance as we asked back, "Scott?"

"What the hell is going on?" Scott asked as he looked around the room.

He looked at the bone saw with a curious look before Stiles finally exclaimed, "Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares."

Derek ignored Stiles as he looked over to Scott, "Did you get it?"

Scott showed Derek the bullet he pulled out of his front pocket. Derek took it with greedy hands. I walked over to the sink and began to salvage my leggings as they had their fun.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Scott asked, watching Derek with suspicion.

"I'm gonna," Derek began but he staggered off.

I shut the faucet off and looked over to Derek. He began to sway before dropping the bullet. Scott rushed to get the bullet as I rushed over to Derek with Stiles' help. I tried to shake Derek awake but to no avail. Stiles had to push me to the side, calmly, as he muttered an apology under his breath. I was about to ask what he meant with the apology, only to be met with the sight of Stiles punching Derek in the face.